• Views 7,188,792
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Does anyone know the average speed I would get in Mario Kart 8, 3D World, Mario Maker and NSMBU on this:
Windows edition - Windows 10 Pro
Processor - Intel Core i5 3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Installed memory (RAM) - 4.00 GB
Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
You may can run the games, but most of games will run slow.

Reactions: LuigiBro

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Exzap seriously when are you going to do some graphical glitches fixes. I'm kinda tired to see same updates on my computer.
Super Mario Maker now works 30 fps? WHAT? I used to have 60 fps locked. Super Mario 3d World is running slow for me, and MK8. At least do so some graphic gitches FIXED! Super Mario Maker has weird coins now and when you keep switching themes, everything has gone wack. Mario kart 8 looked the same for so long. No differences at all since 1.4.2. FIX IT PLZ
I kinda missed the big updates:
1.0.0 to 1.0.1
1.0.1 to 1.0.2
1.0.2 to 1.1.0
1.1.0 to 1.1.1
and so on except to 1.4.2 maybe you should go off doing something else :(

There are no words for how idiotic and unnecessarily insulting this post was. Unreal. If you think SMM, MK8 and SMW have regressed in any sense, you need to uninstall your brain.

Please do not post anything else here again as it serves no purpose. Go make your own emulator you entitled child.

wiiando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Exzap seriously when are you going to do some graphical glitches fixes. I'm kinda tired to see same updates on my computer.
Super Mario Maker now works 30 fps? WHAT? I used to have 60 fps locked. Super Mario 3d World is running slow for me, and MK8. At least do so some graphic gitches FIXED! Super Mario Maker has weird coins now and when you keep switching themes, everything has gone wack. Mario kart 8 looked the same for so long. No differences at all since 1.4.2. FIX IT PLZ
I kinda missed the big updates:
1.0.0 to 1.0.1
1.0.1 to 1.0.2
1.0.2 to 1.1.0
1.1.0 to 1.1.1
and so on except to 1.4.2 maybe you should go off doing something else :(

You need to STFU and go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of, complaining about a free emulator that has progressed so much in such a short period of time.

It's people like you that drive DEV's away

@Exzap please ignore users who discredit your work or question it, many many people are very grateful

Last edited by wiiando,

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are no words for how idiotic and unnecessarily insulting this post was. Unreal. If you think SMM, MK8 and SMW have regressed in any sense, you need to uninstall your brain.

Please do not post anything else here again as it serves no purpose. Go make your own emulator you entitled child.

These your comment is what is wrong, everyone has the right to comment, against or not, you may not want to change this fact, and he is not completely wrong, this new version really did drop the fps in some games than in previous versions ran almost 60 fps spiked. So limit yourself Also with the way you talk about the comments of others

Last edited by lucianobugalu,
Reactions: R.Brasil

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah it's crazy how much of a difference there is in Smash on AMD compared to the Nvidia videos I've seen. :x
We may run a little slower but my god it's gorgeous and quite stable by comparison.

give it 2-3 updates and hopefully similar to twilight princess hd it will be playable on both hardware.

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE FPS DROPPED BECAUSE THEY ADDED THE NEW FEATURES!!! IT'S NOT OPTIMIZED HARDLY AT ALL!! OPTIMIZATION IS THE LAST THING ON THEIR MINDS RIGHT NOW!! THERE ARE POSTS WHERE HE HAS SAID HE CAN PROBABLY OPTIMIZE OUT 300-500% . IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A WIP EMULATOR, MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!!

On a more serious note, @Exzap have you looked at input lag?

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
THE FPS DROPPED BECAUSE THEY ADDED THE NEW FEATURES!!! IT'S NOT OPTIMIZED HARDLY AT ALL!! OPTIMIZATION IS THE LAST THING ON THEIR MINDS RIGHT NOW!! THERE ARE POSTS WHERE HE HAS SAID HE CAN PROBABLY OPTIMIZE OUT 300-500% . IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A WIP EMULATOR, MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!!

On a more serious note, @Exzap have you looked at input lag?
If you or any other here think this project is the only donor that I am, you are completely wrong and I will not tell you more nothing little baby.

Bahax FZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Woah it's crazy how much of a difference there is in Smash on AMD compared to the Nvidia videos I've seen. :x
We may run a little slower but my god it's gorgeous and quite stable by comparison.

EUR or USA?
WUD or Loadiine?

I tested ALL versions here and always i have black screen. :cry::cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill