• Views 7,257,777
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If cemu gets released without multi support, then they are really not pulling a clever move! Just proves they are more fixated on money, thats what comes to my mind though :-)

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
also could be related to the region you are using.

that could be possible. it seems cemu prefers PAL/EUR versions of games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If cemu gets released without multi support, then they are really not pulling a clever move! Just proves they are more fixated on money, thats what comes to my mind though :-)

thank god for once someone here is not ass kissing and isnt obsessed with greed!
PRAISE GOD!!

Reactions: The Twig league

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It probably won't have multi controller support. It may have small bug fixes here and there, but multi controller support will probably only be out on 1.4.3 or 1.5...

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz
GTX 750 Ti 2GB

Video processing.. I'm going to upload another one with Interpreter-mode.

well then. im using an amd radeon 5700
3.2ghz

and an amd phenom processor (ik its ancient but i severely overclocked and im using liquid cooling.)

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are so many people that would stop donating the second that the public version has more features, it's not even funny. The point of the patreon version is to give out a new updated cemu a week before everyone else, with the public version just being the exact same thing, but free. Bug fixes? Maybe. Major updates? No.
At the end of the day, it comes to the devs, and although I cannot speak for them, I think they will side with me. I'll just let them have final say though

Reactions: PTKickass

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The point of the patreon version is to give out a new updated cemu a week before everyone else, with the public version just being the exact same thing, but free. Bug fixes? Maybe. Major updates? No.

Actually, the point of the Patreon is to support the devs with the emulator. The "getting a new version one week ahead" it's just an added bonus :P

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
There are so many people that would stop donating the second that the public version has more features, it's not even funny. The point of the patreon version is to give out a new updated cemu a week before everyone else, with the public version just being the exact same thing, but free. Bug fixes? Maybe. Major updates? No.
At the end of the day, it comes to the devs, and although I cannot speak for them, I think they will side with me. I'll just let them have final say though

if you actually read what i posted you wpuld have realized yourself by them showing off even more features in the next public they draw in MORE patreons and deter pirates with the new features. this makes everyone happy because the only reason people kept leaking cemu 1.4.1/2 is because they wanted the new features/performance... do you see where im going with this or do i have to say more to make you understand?

Actually, the point of the Patreon is to support the devs with the emulator. The "getting a new version one week ahead" it's just an added bonus :P

yeah this guy gets it.

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do acknowledge that it's purpose it to just support the devs, but I don't think a lot of people would donate if the product wasn't included. I DO understand that it would "help" stop pirates, but at the end of the day, this is their job. They work countless hours on this product, and they can't just spend all of their days on something that wouldn't feed their families, you have to think about how they can support their family and do their passion at the same time. Releasing a better free version than paid would just be harming themselves. It doesn't matter how much we argue, it's not up to us. It's up to the devs and to just see what they say.

Patreon Cemu page down, why? - Nvm, it's working for me again

Last edited by Jobenblue,

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
I do acknowledge that it's purpose it to just support the devs, but I don't think a lot of people would donate if the product wasn't included. I DO understand that it would "help" stop pirates, but at the end of the day, this is their job. They work countless hours on this product, and they can't just spend all of their days on something that wouldn't feed their families, you have to think about how they can support their family and do their passion at the same time. Releasing a better free version than paid would just be harming themselves. It doesn't matter how much we argue, it's not up to us. It's up to the devs and to just see what they say.

wait wait wait.... you think Cemu is their ONLY job? dude thats terrible. did you ever ask Exzap or any of the other devs if they had irl jobs? your ignorance blows me away... no really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/MAUykLIWi64