• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I downloaded the update, and it has title.tmd file. It's around 900-950MB, so it's not the full title.
Also, why I don't download from NUSGrabber-GUI? Because I recently heard that its 'Latest' update are actually not latest.

I just asked a question: "What can I do with this decrypted file on Cemu?"

@JaceCearK1 I download the ...00001018... .
...000E1018... is the full title.

Is anybody there to answer me??????

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.4.2 is likely to release tonight and maybe really late (when patreon released). Also why are people hyped for multiple controller? Mario kart 8 lags enough, but with rendering 4 screens at once you'd be lucky to finish a match with the lag you may get. Super Mario 3D World is a bit understandable, and sure you can fully play the games if you want but i honestly prefer to wait a bit for better graphics, mipmapping, shading, ect.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
not an opinion, it's locking new features behind a pay wall. No two ways about it. I'm not usually one to complain, given all the crap that's been on here lately. Is it an opinion that season pass is bad practice? Locking features behind a paywall? If it's not acceptable in standard games then it shouldn't be acceptable here. I get that the devs are working hard on this, but so are the devs who make the big budget games, who get slated for the same practice.
This project should make income from donations, not a rolling monthly season pass.

That's exactly what the patreon build has been from the start though. If you don't like Exzaps terms, you're free to use a different emulator.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1.4.2 is likely to release tonight and maybe really late (when patreon released). Also why are people hyped for multiple controller? Mario kart 8 lags enough, but with rendering 4 screens at once you'd be lucky to finish a match with the lag you may get. Super Mario 3D World is a bit understandable, and sure you can fully play the games if you want but i honestly prefer to wait a bit for better graphics, mipmapping, shading, ect.
SM3DW, New super mario bros u, Super luigi U..

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
not an opinion, it's locking new features behind a pay wall. No two ways about it. I'm not usually one to complain, given all the crap that's been on here lately. Is it an opinion that season pass is bad practice? Locking features behind a paywall? If it's not acceptable in standard games then it shouldn't be acceptable here. I get that the devs are working hard on this, but so are the devs who make the big budget games, who get slated for the same practice.
This project should make income from donations, not a rolling monthly season pass.
There's a BIG difference in your examples though. Cemu eventually release all the content, only a week delayed. For free. While big companies and game developers NEVER release their DLC for free.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados

Nothing is behind a pay wall.Public releases are exact to patreon releases.

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a BIG difference in your examples though. Cemu eventually release all the content, only a week delayed. For free. While big companies and game developers NEVER release their DLC for free.
Titanfall released there entire season pass content for free. After people had paid long before. Battlefield devs just released some of there dlc for free too....which people had already paid for long before. Just two examples and I'm pretty sure there would be more. But hey 1.4.2 isn't here yet, so we are yet to see if any features have been held back, if they haven't then my points I made would be useless, I'm hoping this is the case...though I'm doubtful.

I'm not trying to slate the devs or anything though and I 100% appreciate all the work that is going in to this project.

Last edited by leelaa16,

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

I get what you're saying, however, emulation is not just about playing games. If it was, I guess he would only be working to get the most famous games to run perfectly with hacks all over the place and the emulator wouldn't get anywhere in the long run.

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think that the controller support will come with DirectInput support and Microphone support
Maybe thats why it didn't reach this Patreon Version
They are working this feature come complete in the next release :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This emulator is getting better and better. I am glad and I can't wait to use it someday. Right now, I am not doing it until it is getting more advance.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i think i hear smea,Hykem,and Exzap laughing their asses off right now...
Why do I feel like I missed something again....lol

Sigh....another post based on misinformation and conjecture, and what a surprise Shideravan agrees with them once again.

Multi-controller support --IS NOT IN 1.4.2b-- it is not "removing" a feature from a public build if it --DOES NOT EVEN EXIST-- in the current Patreon build.
Also it would not be accurate at all to consider Patreon a paywall by definition as you only need to wait a single week and it's 100% free. I used the last 4 versions without paying anything personally so I consider trying to use the term "paywall" here somewhat hilarious.
This project should make income from donations.
Which is -EXACTLY- what Patreon is, all public builds are 100% free 1 week later. There are no "locked" features and there have only been bug fixes that made the patreon version obsolete compared to the public version. :teach:

Nothing is behind a pay wall.Public releases are exact to patreon releases.
Well technically update with more fixes, tbqh I'd consider the new initial Patreon build obsolete compared to the public build 1 week later.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do I feel like I missed something again....lol

Sigh....another post based on misinformation and conjecture, and what a surprise Shideravan agrees with them once again.

Multi-controller support --IS NOT IN 1.4.2b-- it is not "removing" a feature from a public build if it --DOES NOT EVEN EXIST-- in the current Patreon build.
Also it would not be accurate at all to consider Patreon a paywall by definition as you only need to wait a single week and it's 100% free. I used the last 4 versions without paying anything personally so I consider trying to use the term "paywall" here somewhat hilarious.

Which is -EXACTLY- what Patreon is, all public builds are 100% free 1 week later. There are no "locked" features and there have only been bug fixes that made the patreon version obsolete compared to the public version. :teach:
Please, show me where I said they was removing the feature to put it in patreon build? I don't think I did. Sigh....a misread post.
And I think paywall is a fitting definition, doesn't matter how long you have to wait for public release, if a build is available now and the only way you have access to it is by paying, then that is indeed temporarily locked behind a pay wall...there is simply no two ways about that, geez, stop ass kissing and face facts.

Last edited by leelaa16,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please, show me where I said they was removing the feature to put it in patreon build? I don't think I did. Sigh....a misread post.
You seemed to be under the impression it was in the Patreon build when you asked and then said:
Would it? So it truly is going the wrong way then if that's the case.
not an opinion, it's locking new features behind a pay wall. No two ways about it.
But hey 1.4.2 isn't here yet, so we are yet to see if any features have been held back, if they haven't then my points I made would be useless, I'm hoping this is the case...though I'm doubtful.
Which is precisely what I am referring too. I'm just simply point out this will not be the case and has never been.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You seemed to be under the impression it was in the Patreon build when you asked and then said:

Which is precisely what I am referring too. I'm just simply point out this will not be the case and has never been.
Then you sir have misread, I know that multicontroller support is not available right now, my problem is, delaying it so that it's available in the next patreon release. That is what I don't agree with, yet this may not be the case of what will happen, we don't know. I was simply stating that if it's held off from the public build that is about to release just to simply put it in a patreon build, then it's bad practice. I don't see how anyone can argue with that and that sir, is where the term paywall comes into it. Be it only a week that you have to wait for a public release, it would still be a pay wall. And like I said, I appreciate all the work that is going on here, please, don't take me for some greedy bastard that just think gimmie gimmie gimmie, it's just that on this one possible occasion, I don't agree with....if, it even happens.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Guys,heres a wild conspiracy for you.what if Exzap and his dev team are actually Ex-Nintendo employees involved in wii u devlopment and left the staff for unknown reason and to spite nintendo they created cemu!!!

Grab those Tinfoil hats guys XD

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys,heres a wild conspiracy for you.what if Exzap and his dev team are actually Ex-Nintendo employees involved in wii u devlopment and left the staff for unknown reason and to spite nintendo they created cemu!!!

Grab those Tinfoil hats guys XD
Then maybe we can hope to get the nintendo nx emulator before nintendo nx releases :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1