• Views 7,193,798
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Does somebody knows how to conigure the ZR and ZL button with the X360 controller? I was playing NSMBU and you have to press ZR+Y to lift up a box

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does somebody knows how to conigure the ZR and ZL button with the X360 controller? I was playing NSMBU and you have to press ZR+Y to lift up a box
Assign ZL/ZR to left/right shoulder buttons. Can also assign left/right triggers to L3/R3 (analog stick buttons) if you want but tbqh I haven't found a real use for triggers yet.

P.S.- I owned a Wii classic controller and the former felt natural to me. :P

Last edited by Darkemaste,

loco365

Trophies
XP
Ok so I found what was making it so dismally slow - I had all logging enabled and it was totally killing emulation speed. I seem to be getting some decent FPS and it's all good now.

However, Cemu doesn't seem to be detecting my generic USB controller that would be perfect for the Wii U gamepad layout. I'm not sure if it's because I need Logitech-specific drivers though, so I'll try installing those first.

Edit: Okay so it's not detecting my Logitech Dual-Action USB controller at all, which is really annoying. The buttons it has are perfect, but I can't make use of it because Cemu won't recognize the controller. Is this a known issue?

Last edited by loco365,

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Loving the new update, I done all the courses on mario kart 8 100cc. Was getting 49-59 fps. The game ran so smooth I didn't notice the slow down from the lower frame rate. Great work. Tried time trials and the was pegged at 59fps on all courses. Can't wait for multiple controller support so the Mrs can play, yes it's got some crazy lsd stuff going on, but the gameplay is what I love it for.

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well let me clarify some points:

My game server machine was made by 2009.

It uses a:
KFN5-D SLI
2x CPU opteron 8222SE 3.0GHz
2x Cooler Zalman CNPS9500A
8x 4GB ECC 333mhz memory = 32GB (16GB per cpu)
1x EVO 840SSD
2x GTX480 SLI

1x 1000w real power SLI power sup.

The machine is okay and runs Assassins Creed Syndicate at very high FPS in high settings.

I did some test and set the machine with 6GB and 8GB as CEMU 1.4.0 CANT use more memory than it.
Results was the same from 6GB no change at all, with less memory it has some drops..

So, I try to remove 1 GTX480, same result, there is no game improvement with SLI.

I know that the machine setup is old, but the dual proc can match game performance on new I7, some friends has doubt on this performance but they come over and saw it working... so, machine is old but okay...

AFAIK seens that CEMU runs better on SINGLE core performance settings or max of 3 core usage.

I did not record any video on CEMU, but I can shot some...

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

Well. Dolphin Dev says that they are not planning to make a Wii U Emulator. So Cemu wins! Their loss.

Anyways...

Wind Waker HD hit 15-20FPS(on 1.4.0c, it's fucking 8-10FPS) and 30-40FPS when inside a place or building.
3D World is still the same(30-60FPS).
SM3DW still has shadow issues on 1.4.1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you