• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Made my first 1.4.1 video-

I wanted to try to post 2 videos at once but for some reason OBS seems to crash 5 minutes in when trying to record in MK8 GP. (Cemu keeps running though)
Dunno if it's something with using OBS instead of classic or something to do with running OBS studio with Fraps and Cemu. :x

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Cemu now runs way faster than before, I don't know if it is because I switched from win 10 to 7, Cemu 1.41 or both.

But it runs ways faster.

dQ85FI0.jpg

MWRMvBW.jpg

6annpJt.jpg

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lol, thought it was odd OBS seems to crash at 5 minutes.....then realized my screensaver (have a video/WVM as a screen saver)is set to 5 minutes. Dunno if it has something to do with my using a controller in Cemu but I turned off my screen saver and no more OBS issues/crashes. :rofl2:

Will have 2 GP videos up soon as they finish uploading.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Zajchow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't know what im doing wrong, but version 1.4.1 crashes amd driver (catalyst 15.11.1) or even shows a bluescreen then reboot pc, just before beggining race in mk8
in older versions everything was fine

Last edited by Zajchow,

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Made my first 1.4.1 video-

I wanted to try to post 2 videos at once but for some reason OBS seems to crash 5 minutes in when trying to record in MK8 GP. (Cemu keeps running though)
Dunno if it's something with using OBS instead of classic or something to do with running OBS studio with Fraps and Cemu. :x

So AMD videocards don't have problems with the sky in MK8.

Gustavo Rossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cemu doesnt pick up the triggers on almost all controllers, i heard the ps4 controller is fine?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wii U GAMEPAD is very accurate with CEMU?

KodyKaplish

Trophies
XP
Weird on my computer when i use google chrome it still say 1.4.0 on the website but when i use Microsoft Edge or my phone it will say 1.4.1 on the website.

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an innocent question.

When using NTSC (US) .wux, all is fine.
I tested Mario 3D World (US) as a WUX file and it works flawlessly.
Upon testing Mario 3D World (JP) .rpx file it crashes.
What I find interesting is ゼルダの伝説 風のタクトHD / Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD (JP) works just fine.

My folder structure is this for Wind Waker:
Wind Waker (JP)
Code
.rpx file
Cafe
Common
primitive_renderer
files
Common
JP
AudioRes
JAudioRes
Banks
files
Seqs
files
files

I study Japanese and have .rpl and .rpx Loadiine backups of Japanese WiiU games and they all crash.
Interestingly I have prior Cemu versions and this never happened but lately the last few releases crash it.

Am I doing something wrong or is there some work-around that is needed for this?

Last edited by JanetMerai,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mk, heres the 2 MK8 GP videos I mentioned:

Overall GP is performance is closer to what I was getting in Time Trial in 1.40c, where fps in Time Trial is now much more stable and typically 45-55fps outside of recording. Think I'm one with MK8 vids and moving to SM3DW and NSMBU. :P

Edit-
So AMD videocards don't have problems with the sky in MK8.

Well it's not perfect and in certain courses there still a few artifacts, but at the same time it seems that Nvidia users have an easier time hitting 60fps without having to worry about it and lighting in general. :P

wt* 7.5 gb of ram

I wonder if this is why some people are reporting Cemu crashing in 1.4.1 where I've yet to experience them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!