• Start date
  • Views 7,193,508
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to play Mario Kart 8, selected the character, stage, and it crashes when it's loading the track.
Oh and I got a random blackscreen in my computer for few seconds.
I have a R7 250 GPU.

As I already reported a page or so ago, I can get around this by disabling vertex caching whilst the first map is loading.

SimonBestia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So...
I just finished Mario Kart 8 in 200cc mode and I wanted to share with you guys my savegame, that's it!
Enjoy!
Remember this is for the 4.1 version of the game.

tnTTwVW.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kw6d47fmi3oh4l0/85887bc1.zip (the file was too big to upload it in GBAtemp).

Last edited by SimonBestia,

Ravenlord76

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anybody have some idea how to proceed with Super Mario Maker after bulding the first level?
They would like to have that i should touch "S". How can I do this without a Touch Display only with XBOx360 controller?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow @ the Dolphin and Citra devs atacking Exzap and Cemu in Reddit :rofl2::rofl2:

I smell envy :rofl2:
Where exactly did any of those developers attack them? All I saw were developers telling it how it is ...

so i got these PC's :

AMD FX8320e : AMD r7 260x : 8 gigs : windows 7

&

Intel i5 - 4670k : GTX 970 : 8 gigs : windows 8.1

&

Pentuim core-duo e5700 3.00 ghz : radeon HD5450 : 3 gigs : windows 10

which of these would have cemu success , i pretty sure what the answer will be i guess im more curious about the performance of the lower machines ...
I'm not sure about the first and third ones, but the second one, Intel i5 - 4670k : GTX 970 : 8 gigs : windows 8.1, I have the exact same CPU and a GTX770, but running Windows 7, and another i5 - 4670k with a GTX760 that dual boots Windows 7 and Windows 10, and the emulator runs very well in both machines, in both Windows 7 and Windows 10 on the dual boot system. With the last update, MK8 is just barely short of full speed in Grand Prix mode, and easily full speed in time trials. Super Mario Maker and Super Mario 3D world are both full speed throughout though. I don't have many other games I have tested beyond these however.

Reactions: pwsincd

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thx .so what I should use? rpx or wud
RPX because it's decrypted and you don't need any title keys.
Actually I can not agree to this per se...
I would say it depends on your preferences...
I for example prefer the 'wux' format, as it is pretty small compared to the wud (well its compressed...) and I only need one file per game (excluding the titlekey.txt if you have that lying around seperately).
On the other hand, if you want to mod the games (textures, maps/models etc) or want to apply updates/dlc, Its better to use rpx.
Also, If you own a WiiU (or plan to get one) and have loadiine installed, its obviously the best choice to use rpx.
So, it depends on your preferences ;)
kind regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.