RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is warping movement code ?
You touch the top left of the screen to teleport to the top left. Bottom left to teleport to the bottom left and so on :P
I haven't done any work on it at all, it's all @Nanquitas source since he came up with it, but I'll improve it once we can map out touches to the map, and a conditional to declare whether you're on main Street, the island or in a town, and a conditional so you don't teleport while your keyboard/emoticons are open

Reactions: Deleted User

JulenKeenan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You touch the top left of the screen to teleport to the top left. Bottom left to teleport to the bottom left and so on :P
I haven't done any work on it at all, it's all @Nanquitas source since he came up with it, but I'll improve it once we can map out touches to the map, and a conditional to declare whether you're on main Street, the island or in a town, and a conditional so you don't teleport while your keyboard/emoticons are open

Thanks !

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, edwardmanuel did on GitHub, and showed me how to use the chat to make time machine. I just improved upon it to create ADD64 and SUB64 macros to create time travel and time machine :P
It will be useful to find weather, but when I tried finding it in city folk using a similar time travel code but there's a lot of addresses that follow the same patterns for weather but I can never find the correct offset :(
EDIT: lets keep using GitHub for code requests, since you can just edit your comment once new requests are made.

Last edited by RyDog,

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
The time travel code seems to cause you to trip for that day when you use it. I wonder if there's a way to stop the tripping?

su-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
Do not use the plug-ins and walk SeederV2 Edible items
of Japan?
I have a question, do you make a green rose?and ∞ Roses infinite

Last edited by su-,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
Do not use the plug-ins and walk SeederV2 Edible items
of Japan?
I have a question, do you make a green rose?and ∞ Roses infinite
I haven't ported JAP yet, I can do everything but time travel for JAP this weekend.
The green roses would be a rom hack, so I can maybe find rom data in ram so it's possible...
And what do you mean by infinite roses? Just use item duplication to make infinite roses.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The time travel code seems to cause you to trip for that day when you use it. I wonder if there's a way to stop the tripping?
Hmm, I haven't tripped at all ever since I developed time travel, but I think edible items when I first developed it caused me to crash.
It could be that, or maybe you just developed bad luck for that day? Who knows..

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Hmm, I haven't tripped at all ever since I developed time travel, but I think edible items when I first developed it caused me to crash.
It could be that, or maybe you just developed bad luck for that day? Who knows..

It's weird because I had tripping three different days in a row. Maybe it's just some kind of crazy RNG.
Btw, what kind of value do think tripping uses? I want to try and find a way to disable it, but I'm not sure what I should search for.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird because I had tripping three different days in a row. Maybe it's just some kind of crazy RNG.
Btw, what kind of value do think tripping uses? I want to try and find a way to disable it, but I'm not sure what I should search for.
It could be 0 for no tripping or 1 for tripping, but no one knows...

Reactions: Wii8461

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
It could be 0 for no tripping or 1 for tripping, but no one knows...
I managed to find an offset. But it reverts back to the old value when changing clothes, going in or out of a building, and saving...
It turns out 9 is the value for tripping, and A is no tripping. I was wearing a Celebration hat and I still tripped when the value was 9. Although it doesn't work with the King Tut mask, when it's set to 0A, but it did get rid of my tripping in general.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attention: this plugin is paused until the Animal Crossing 1.2 (or 2.0) update comes out.
Why? I'm not going to bother searching for cheats when the update is around the corner. The update will effectively kill all codes I find and I'll have to re find all the offsets, so no point in finding any new codes.
I want to start a new plugin in between this plugin, so I have an option of starting any Zelda game or any Mario or Pokemon game. :P
So please hold back on finding new cheats for this game until we get the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1