• Likes 77

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Fixed T2I & Duplication for EUR ACNL:

Okay, so I have spent a few hours doing testing & making stupid mistakes & I think it's safe to say that the offsets that I have found for EUR duplication & T2I are accurate. I have included my fixed version of the plugin as the attached file for people to download as it may be a while before @itsRyan will have time to commit the changes to the main plugin.

I know that these offsets will be redundant in a few weeks because of the upcoming update but I have done this as an experience for myself.

The source is here if anyone wants the (before update) correct offsets: https://github.com/Slattz/ACNL-NTR-Cheats.

I have tested this as 2nd Player & 3rd Player in another's town. I HAVE NOT TESTED 4th Player. It should however work if my calculations are correct. I have also only tested it as 2nd Player on the island, I'm not sure if it will work as 3rd or 4th player.
Tested it on island as all players and it works fine. Thanks for fixing it

Reactions: Slattz

SJ64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pressing Y does not give me a cheat's note for some reason. This is annoying since I sometimes forget the controls for some cheats.

realrunspace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,the replace hack doesn't work,it just transform all things into roses which can't be picked up or destroy (like if it was a stone or floor)

D

Deleted User

Hey,the replace hack doesn't work,it just transform all things into roses which can't be picked up or destroy (like if it was a stone or floor)
Um... You must've used the wrong ID 0.0 restore a backup

In other news...

WE ARE BACK!!! Thanks @raulpica!!

In more other news, I've included the offsets into my fork thanks to the very hard work of @Slattz

And @itsRyan is back and he's found some more great cheats!! Visit his YouTube channel to see more!!

Alan Treecko

GBATemp's official fanfiction disposer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how does the edible item cheat work in the beta release?
Say an item code (0098 for example. A rock.)
Eat an edible item
Before eating hold L so it transforms the peach into a rock

Don't do it if your pockets are full and you caught a fish,bug,seafood as you'll softlock.

Last edited by Alan Treecko,
Reactions: JustAKirby

Lukein3D

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem, Before you say If I have NTR installed, and working, with a9hl installed, I do. When I open NTR, and then open New Leaf, it does the green screen for about 0.5 seconds, then the Nintendo 3DS screen is frozen and looping, any fixes?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I'm unbanned too :P
I have a problem, Before you say If I have NTR installed, and working, with a9hl installed, I do. When I open NTR, and then open New Leaf, it does the green screen for about 0.5 seconds, then the Nintendo 3DS screen is frozen and looping, any fixes?
Version of NTR:
New 3DS/Old 3DS:
Version of the plugin:
Does ACNL load without NTR?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, Nice!
I just recently got my 3ds to get a CFW, I'm really looking forward to using this!
Thanks for all your hard work and effort to make this possible!! ^^

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to do with NTR what ROM dumping was able to do back in the day? I'm asking because I was interested in seeing an NTR Exploit that would allow for Dream Town ROM dumps, which would allow me to make my town the dream town. I'm asking because there's a certain town I want to mess with and the creator probably won't care if I do so, but all the guides were for the old browser method that is now dead.

Reactions: Latyana

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?