• Views 621,112
  • Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i'm using fbi 2.2.6 and i dont know how do change destination to NAND, any idea?
It does that automatically now. Don't worry about it. Just install and FBI will put it where it belongs.

But:
If you use Luma3ds, you don't need to patch your agb_firm or twl_firm. It does the patches on the fly. Pre-patching firm files is old news.

Reactions: pepehugo14

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, as the tools are posted to make them I think I'll give it a go with some of my favourite GBA games lol

Thank you
Tools for the roms are still relevant. I'm just saying that you shouldn't patch the firms unless your CFW requires it (iirc, Luma3ds freaks out if your firms are not stock).

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
One year since this was release. GBA VC Injection is still the best way to play GBA games on the 3DS. But hopefully there will be a stable GBA emulator one day. It is a little annoying to have to reboot everytime you quit a game :P

Eduardolicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
despite a million attempts it seems like i cant get this to work. always end up with black 'an error has occured' screen

im running 9.2 sys + 11.0 emu on luma, patch agb_firm cia with new3ds tool, says it worked/valid. boot up to emunand, run fbi, install the patch agb_firm cia to nand. install gba cia to nand and then to sd, shows up in emunand/unwraps, just gets the error

have tried making more than one cia and still have the same. even tried using a premade one from 'that iso site' to be sure it wasnt just me, still issue

fwiw, if i boot into sysnand, i dont see the gba game i installed. should i?

ionno im at a loss on this

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know why space channel 5 ulalas cosmic attack doesnt save? i looked it up and they said to do an SRAM patch and I did patch the rom but it still didnt save after I recreated it inti a cia

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I did what the instructions want me to do but what?

My system is running on RX-E 11.0 / Ver 9.2 O3DS with rxtool

Whats with the gba converter?
Do I need the rom? Or cia file?

I'm quite confused. I recently got into doing cfw and trying out new stuff. But the instructions are not clear. It's hard for a newbie like me to follow.
Can anyone give me a step by step instructions after patching the cia file above?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So I did what the instructions want me to do but what?

My system is running on RX-E 11.0 / Ver 9.2 O3DS with rxtool

Whats with the gba converter?
Do I need the rom? Or cia file?

I'm quite confused. I recently got into doing cfw and trying out new stuff. But the instructions are not clear. It's hard for a newbie like me to follow.
Can anyone give me a step by step instructions after patching the cia file above?

Install the patched cia into the NAND, and then you convert the .gba file to .cia with the converter

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Install the patched cia into the NAND, and then you convert the .gba file to .cia with the converter

Did that. Didnt work. Got the error occured and ask me to power off my system.
I read through several forums that I need to install something on both Sysnand and Emunand? FBI, isnt it?

Can you give me a step by step instructions?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Did that. Didnt work. Got the error occured and ask me to power off my system.
I read through several forums that I need to install something on both Sysnand and Emunand? FBI, isnt it?

Can you give me a step by step instructions?
what is your current setup (versión, cfw´s, etc...)

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if your NANDs are unlinked, install the CIA on both NANDs.
if your NANDs are linked, install it on Sysnand and boot it from there.

Tried to install FBI in Sysnand. Got error for opening H&S saying need to redownload. I'm quite lost here now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol