Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try reinjecting FBI (latest versión) into h&S

So what I did is:

Install FBI into Sysnand
Go to Sysnand Dev Mod under advanced Settings of rxTools (which says add support to GBA-DSi games) , not RX-Sysnand
Install the 0004013800000202.cia
Install the game (works only once in Sysnand , H&S will no longer be working saying app need to be redownloaded)
Go back to Emunand
Install the game & voila. Works.
If you're playing pokemon, data save says corrupt but file is still there, so no worries.

Whenever you want to install more games, you have to go back to Sysnand and repeat the same procedure.

Thanks for your help rikumax25 and Riku (op).

Credit also to the people in this link:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-when-running-virtual-console-cia.402905/

Last edited by Kazki,

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So what I did is:

Install FBI into Sysnand
Go to Sysnand Dev Mod under advanced Settings of rxTools (which says add support to GBA-DSi games) , not RX-Sysnand
Install the 0004013800000202.cia
Install the game (works only once in Sysnand , H&S will no longer be working saying app need to be redownloaded)
Go back to Emunand
Install the game & voila. Works.
If you're playing pokemon, data save says corrupt but file is still there, so no worries.

Thanks for your help rikumax25 and Riku (op).

Credit also to the people in this link:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-when-running-virtual-console-cia.402905/

You´re welcome

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was having the "an error has occured" thing with the 2 gba games I was trying to play, so I did everything this guide says.
In Cakes, I opened fbi and installed the 0004013820000202 cia and the 2 games again, but they still give me an error
what did I do wrong?

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was having the "an error has occured" thing with the 2 gba games I was trying to play, so I did everything this guide says.
In Cakes, I opened fbi and installed the 0004013820000202 cia and the 2 games again, but they still give me an error
what did I do wrong?

Are you using rxTools? If so, follow my instructions.

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well at least can you do the following,

1) FBI in Sysnand
2) Install games in Sysnand
3) FBI in Emunand
4) Install games in Emunand
when I try to install them in sysnand, fbi gives me a "failed to install CIA error"

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Result code: 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

Wait you said you installed the cia right? Do you actually patch as instructed on the original post?
For me, mine existed in the system. I had to uninstall and re-install the same cia file but patched with another program.

1) Getting the 0004013820000202 cia file through 3DNUS1.9 software (google it) with the version 3665(number included as orignal post)
2) Once finishing download, copy and paste to same folder as Old/New AGB firm v3665 SignPatcher.
3) Browse the cia file and let it patch.
4) After that, bring over to your 3DS and uninstall your existing cia file and reinstalling with the new one.

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so wait when I patch the 0004013820000202 cia with SignPatcher do I have to patch the game too with SignPatcher?

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I get past the "the save file is corrupted." screen in Super Mario Advance 4? I've tried all 3 save settings in the footer generator, but no luck.

Did you make your own gba game or download? Honestly, you dont need to do anything. Even if it says corrupted, they should still have your file if you are playing the download version. Though I may not have test it, only for Pokemon.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you make your own gba game or download? Honestly, you don't need to do anything. Even if it says corrupted, they should still have your file if you are playing the download version. Though I may not have test it, only for Pokemon.
I am starting from a fresh rom dump, unpatched/untouched, 4.00MB in size.

Kazki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did that, what do I have to do after that? I can't install any game because it give me an error when I open it

You can't install it? Still says the same error?

If it doesnt work, might I suggest switching to rxTools instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь