Status
Not open for further replies.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redNAND, gross, I'm still sticking with SALT's cfw so it's as far away from the system as possible (assuming they keep working on it)
So, how much different are one from the other? With rednand you are still booting a nand image from an sd so you won't need to touch your sysnand anymore. Isn't it safe enough already?

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
What we really need (besides this) is a secondary savegame exploit so we don't need to access the internet while on sysnand.

Reactions: daxtsu

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I Hypu, or not hypu? That, is the question.
Jokes aside, I hope this happens...Soon™
Ok for real now, Someone said something about later tonight, so imma probably stay up and camp on gbatemp.
@NWPlayer123 I can agree on waiting on the CFW, but if I can dump my disc games so they wont get scratched and rekt with how messy I am, so be it.

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nah, wont get hyped. been there too many times. will get hyped when it is delivered.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are so ungrateful at times. There are people working on something for free and everybody wants to complian about free stuff.
Yea, I can understand that, from both the developers points of view, and the people who are demanding it to be released.
(note: I hope its region free, but I'm not asking anything other then dumping and unsigned titles, basically.)
but, back to the point: I can see why developers want to take their time with IOSUHax, due to if they mess anything up while coding it, it could cause a "Mass Brick" Breakout in the fact that people will be angry about their wii u's being bricked, even though they wanted it as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.