ROM Hack Ragnarok DS - English Translation Project

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
You guys have really done a great job with this patch. I'm loving it so far and I already gave the patched ROM (naughty me) to 2 of my friends and they're really enjoying it. In fact, because of this patch, one of my friends and I started playing Ragna private servers again. The EXP rate in RODS seems a little low, but maybe I'm just spoiled because of private servers x3

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Base Level Multiplier
020952A8 47004800
020952AC 02000031
E2000030 00000018
1C2E6968 19C00xxF
46C06168 47004800
020952B1 46C046C0
xx=07(2x)/0B(4x)/0F(8x)/13(16x)/17(32x)/1B(64x)/1F(128x)/23(256x)

Job Level Multiplier
02095470 47084900
02095474 02000051
E2000050 00000018
980069A1 0xx01C27
46C01808 47084900
02095479 E1A00000
xx=04(2x)/08(4x)/0C(8x)/10(16x)/14(32x)/18(64x)/1C(128x)/20(256x)

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Ah, thanks a lot Anubis. What multiplier do you use?
tongue.gif
I'm gonna go with 2x.

PS: I'm a Mage right now... does it work like in the real game? For example, at Job 50 I can go Wizzie, then at LV99 I can trans to High Novice, then High Mage, then High Wizzie? Is there a way to keep your stats after rebirthing? (a la private server)

El Blacksheep

Trophies
Website
tryorke.no-ip.info
XP
Country
United States
It's not quite the same as RO. You can jobchange as early as job 30, but you can still go to job 50 if you want. however, there aren't many high-exp spots to level at. It's actually recommended you jobchange as soon as possible for a number of reasons:

1) once you reach job 30 of your 2-1 class, you can rebirth (which works differently from RO) back to a 1/1 novice, with 20 extra stat points and your joblvl 10 higher (you get fewer stat points if you rebirth before base lvl 50, so i just recommend going 5x/3x). You can rebirth over and over as many times as you like. you are not locked into staying the same class you were before being reborn.

2) you can dupe skill points using a little trick with the mirage tower:
- enter the tower
- save your game at the left npc
- spend all your skill points
- talk to the middle npc and challenge the tower
- go die
- choose to end, dont save, confirm
- skill point duped! repeat til all your skills are maxed.

3) there's no trans classes, and no 2-2 classes. you rebirth back to a regular novice, then a regular 1-1 class, then a regular 2-1 class, just with extra stat and skill points. technically if you rebirthed enough you could end up with a character with max stats and job lvl 99.

EDIT: also, could we get that exp multiplier added to the cheat DB?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
tongue.gif
I'm gonna go with 2x.

PS: I'm a Mage right now... does it work like in the real game? For example, at Job 50 I can go Wizzie, then at LV99 I can trans to High Novice, then High Mage, then High Wizzie? Is there a way to keep your stats after rebirthing? (a la private server)
It's not as indepth as RO for the PC...
Kinda makes me wanna find a new private server to play on..

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reset the Poll (sorry).
I didn't expect Neither/Don't Care to have so many votes so I split it up.
Also, I'd like to hear peoples suggestions for better file hosting.

What server did you join War?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I think MediaFire is great. If not, you could always use sharebee.com I found out about it from Noitora... it's pretty cool, you upload a file once and it uploads it to like 3 different sites. (Rapidshare and 2 others)

Right now I'm playing High Rate servers. I'm trying out Noob Fury, Dreamer, and Schythe.

PS: IN RODS, when you give the white peach to Corum, there's a line where the main char. says "Then Corum yours". I was like wtf? I think it's supposed to be "I think this is what you were looking for."

coolsonyeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my game crashes after talking to the old lady for the lost woods quest, if i acces the menu it suddenly crashed the screen just turns black and even a soft reset wont work. im using an old save game before the latest patch and i dont know if that would have anything to do with it. so i staretd a new game hope it wont crash this time.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolsonyeh said:
my game crashes after talking to the old lady for the lost woods quest, if i acces the menu it suddenly crashed the screen just turns black and even a soft reset wont work. im using an old save game before the latest patch and i dont know if that would have anything to do with it. so i staretd a new game hope it wont crash this time.
New game wont change anything.
Can you please tell me the quest name?
And possibly send me a link to your save file (include what card) in PM so I can test my fixes?

coolsonyeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
coolsonyeh said:
New game wont change anything.
Can you please tell me the quest name?
And possibly send me a link to your save file (include what card) in PM so I can test my fixes?
sorry about the save game i deleted it ooppss!!!i cant tell the quest name 'coz everytime i press the menu it crashes so all i know is that its about the spirit of the lost woods.its before you access glast heim map to save the shaman. hope this helps!! im using edge for my game card:
yaypsp.gif

TwiztidGod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude You Guys Should Play On A Low Rate High Rates Get VERY old quickly mainly because when u get something there isnt that feeling that you actually worked for it you know.... I play on EternityRO its the Best Low-Rate Rates are 7x/7x/5x But i used to run my own Super High Rate Server I Still Have All The Info On it is someone is making a server it was TwiztidRO
happy.gif
well Later

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
War said:
tongue.gif
I'm gonna go with 2x.

I'm using 32x because you have to get your party members to second job if you want to do the "last skill" quests.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwiztidGod said:
Dude You Guys Should Play On A Low Rate High Rates Get VERY old quickly mainly because when u get something there isnt that feeling that you actually worked for it you know.... I play on EternityRO its the Best Low-Rate Rates are 7x/7x/5x But i used to run my own Super High Rate Server I Still Have All The Info On it is someone is making a server it was TwiztidRO
happy.gif
well Later
When you're on your 50th+ server because they all close down, you learn to live with not caring whether or not you 'actually worked for it'
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
@twiz: I'm on the same boat, man. You have NO idea how many servers I've been to. I've pretty much tried like the top 20 servers in LR, MR, HR, and SHR in RMS.net There used to be this awesome HR called Crimson Moon RO.... God I wish it would come back. The community was amazing, they had tons of events, it was balanced as hell, and it had so many customs :<

@Tidus: Speaking of R4CCE... I put in the Job and Base Level EXP multipliers, but for some reason, when I'm in the cheat menu, it only lets me choose ONE of the cheats. Like I can't have both Base and Job multiplier, just one. I think it's because I have them all listed in the same category... I should split em up and see what happens.

oOTidusOo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
oOTidusOo said:
hmm how should i put the base multiplier codes to separate them in x2 x4 on my r4cce? =/ kinda newb at r4cce...
by that i meant how should i put the code cuz when i do what you wrote it didn't work... =P that will sound noobish but yeah... ima newb anyway how should i put to be like x2 or x4? i just dun't know a thing about putting cheats on r4cce how they work etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He has woke stds +2