Questions regarding Streetpass with the Gateway exploit

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jereb, Jan 20, 2015.

1. jereb
    OP

jereb Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2012
    United States
    Does Streetpass still work with games played through the Gateway card? Do I still have Streetpass Miis show up in my plaza?

And assuming those things both work, do I need to have my 3DS closed and in sysNAND or in emuNAND in order to receive the Streetpass data correctly?

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    yes they both work, but whatever mode you have the 3ds in sleep mode in will recieve the streetpass data.......so if your in emunand, emunand get it, if your in sysnand, sysnand gets it

3. jereb
    OP

jereb Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2012
    United States
    Another question. I just tried to initiate the Streetpass for Smash, but it says that only 12 titles can have Streetpass active at once, and that I need to go to System Management and remove one or more. Since I can't access System Management in emuNAND, what can I do here?

4. megaleon

megaleon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2006
    I thought SysNand and EmuNand were linked by deafult?

5. masterzero

masterzero GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007

you can lol.

6. jereb
    OP

jereb Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2012
    United States
    Oh, sorry. I didn't think you could access system management period, but I guess you can access it in emuNAND. Just tried it and successfully deleted the Streetpass data.

7. masterzero

masterzero GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    only in sysnand. If you use sysnand just for entering the exploit you should have 0 problems