Hacking Questions regarding Streetpass with the Gateway exploit

jereb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Streetpass still work with games played through the Gateway card? Do I still have Streetpass Miis show up in my plaza?

And assuming those things both work, do I need to have my 3DS closed and in sysNAND or in emuNAND in order to receive the Streetpass data correctly?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Does Streetpass still work with games played through the Gateway card? Do I still have Streetpass Miis show up in my plaza?

And assuming those things both work, do I need to have my 3DS closed and in sysNAND or in emuNAND in order to receive the Streetpass data correctly?
yes they both work, but whatever mode you have the 3ds in sleep mode in will recieve the streetpass data.......so if your in emunand, emunand get it, if your in sysnand, sysnand gets it

jereb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question. I just tried to initiate the Streetpass for Smash, but it says that only 12 titles can have Streetpass active at once, and that I need to go to System Management and remove one or more. Since I can't access System Management in emuNAND, what can I do here?

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Another question. I just tried to initiate the Streetpass for Smash, but it says that only 12 titles can have Streetpass active at once, and that I need to go to System Management and remove one or more. Since I can't access System Management in emuNAND, what can I do here?

you can lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.