Hacking Transferring all of Mii Plaza's data from one hacked 3DS to another

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm currently trying to transfer all of the StreetPass Mii Plaza data from my hacked New 3DS to my recently hacked New 3DS LL, and I read here that I have to back up the system save, the extdata, and the BOSS data. So I did that to restore it to the LL system (I used JKSV), and it worked for the most part, but some things were still missing: Most of the Miis are missing their game icons (only the game icons from the games I currently installed are present), and while the StreetPass Tags are the same in number in both systems, the Plaza Population in my newer system is smaller than the one in my older system (more than 2000 in my New 3DS, around half in my New 3DS LL). Is there something I'm missing? Is so, what can I do to make the full transfer?

Here's how it looks in the source 3DS:
source 3ds.png

And how it looks in the destination 3DS (notice some are missing their game icons):
destination 3ds.png

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I found this thread about restoring the Activity Log to another 3DS, complete with the game icons, and how it was achieved. Unfortunately the instructions were not very clear, something about using Godmode9 and CMAC fixing. Can somebody explain how I can make this work to finally make the full transfer to my Japanese N3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto