Okay i turned on my vita the other day, and i had a update message from when i was using the molecule. I said yes and accepted it. So it did some random stuff to update i guess, i didn't quite follow, the system was changing apps and such. All i know is 2 things.
- The update worked. I'm using 0.95
- There is now two extra apps for total of three. MolecularShell which henkaku installed, VitaShell Updater, and VitaShell. Both molecularShell and VitaShell seem to be exactly the same thing 0.95
- do i need all three of these things?
- if the answer to question one is no, what should i remove?
- If i do remove anything from question two, will future updates do the samething again? (put them back like it did already)