1. cpasjuste

OP cpasjuste GBAtemp Maniac

France
    This is a know problem with the "opengl driver". Closing and launching again the homebrew menu before reloading one of my emus should do it.

sorabora likes this.
  2. wuliao4le

wuliao4le Newbie
    Newcomer

China
    OK.Thanks for your reply.And it has another problem about PSNES.When I play some games,Chinese characters display blurred. It doesn't happen in V1.6.

Last edited by wuliao4le, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Krenogin

Krenogin Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have no idea which filter is best. Easymode crt is beautiful with linear and full resolution. But I do get some audio slowdown.

4. aboreal

aboreal Advanced Member
    Newcomer

We hope that the next versions gets full speed (audio-video) with any shaders-filters. Lets support the OP to achieve it :)

5. clout

clout Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    really hpe for a fast forward funktion with the right analog stick :)

Rayo324 and TimeDevouncer like this.
  6. GerryTheLeper

GerryTheLeper Member
    Newcomer

Ireland
    Just tried this and have an issue. I changed the control scheme to the two separate joycons from the menu. Now I can't change it back. Even if I go out to the main switch menu and change back to the traditional control scheme, when I load into psnes its back with the two separate joycons again. Pressing + and - together doesn't let me back into the menu. Am I missing something?

Edit: To fix it I had to open psnes with only the pro controller turned on and then press + and - togather to disable individual joycons. I'm not sure there's a way to enter the settings menu with just the individual joycons?

Last edited by GerryTheLeper, Sep 22, 2018
  7. denis978

denis978 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Thank you very mutch for this awesome Emulator Port. I cant belive, I can play snes Games with fullspeed on my oled 55 tv. The grafix is better than 1995.

I have a question, is there a opurtunity to play multiplayer Games with splittet joy cons? Or do i need 2 seperate full joycons?

Good evening at all

8. TheGreaKhali

TheGreaKhali Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Sort for such a noob question this is the first time I'm running homebrew. Is there a way to suspend and resume or go back to the main Switch menu and then go back to the emulator like normal Switch games.

9. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    Unless you convert it to an NSP and install it, no
    As far as I can tell, single joycon support is not supported but any switch compatible controller should work

denis978 likes this.
  10. denis978

denis978 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Ok Thank you. Then i will buy a cheap one, it should be enough 2 play Multiplayer games.

11. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

United States
    It is possible to play with single joycons:

On the github it does state:
    add single joycon mode: enable SINGLE_JOYCONS in options, (+) or (-) now send (start+select), (+) or (-) + R send menu key (todo: find a better solution)

12. Nerdtendo

United States
    Ah, my bad. I missed that update

13. TheGreaKhali

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Love the emulator. A quick feedback for improving the controls for single JoyCon. Due to losing 1 button either start or select when going single JoyCon mode. Can we have start and select button as the triggers, yes these buttons are not is a great position when holding a JoyCon sideways but the start or select buttons are usually used occasionally and not during gameplay. I had a issue when playing Mortal Kombat 3 versus with 2 JoyCons where we couldn't proceed to a versus match as one of us was missing the start button. Was able to proceed by manually configuring a start button then manually changing it back. It doesn't let me configure the start button on the trigger which would have been better.

14. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

United States
    The First Release? lolz

15. mmajunkie77

mmajunkie77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My apologies if this question has been asked already throughout these 31 pages.

How can I get the box art to show? I only threw a few roms on just to play with and see how it went, but noticed the box art was missing on them all. And what should the folder directory look like?

16. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS Member

United States
    Art work needs to be same name as game.

Example:
    Mortal Kombat.smd
    Mortal Kombat.jpg

Last edited by Lethal_NFS, Sep 23, 2018
  17. Bellebite2000

Bellebite2000 GBAtemp Regular

Afghanistan
    Beautiful? Are you high? Have you ever played a SNES on a CRT screen? (you know, the way it was designed and meant to be played)

Easymode CRT is the less ugly of all the current available filters. It does have a BIG problem though, you can see small squares all over the place. It doesn't look like anything like this on a CRT screen. I guess it can be fine if you want to play Mario Picross.

@cpasjuste Any chance you can implement the caligari filter from retroarch? Any other filter is just garbage...

Love your port (yes higan would be better instead of snes9x, but there is so much the low spec of the Switch can do), even if I had a few freezes (orange screen) coming back and forth from the home menu. I will investigate more to track down the problem. Also, you updated to 2.2 on github for a few days now, but still no release?? (if you we can use caligari in PSNES, please port it to PFBA!!).

18. denis978

denis978 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I read this before, but it dosent Work. Anybody can play multiplayer games with this methode?
    There is no singlejoycons as an option?

19. TheGreaKhali

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Can we get a NSP format of this

clout likes this.
  20. Nerdtendo

United States
    I was gonna try and convert it but I'm not smart enough to figure it out

Draft saved Draft deleted