Gaming PS4 Update to arrive tomorrow It's a big one!

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9017516322_d153467a93.jpg

Sony's next major update to the PlayStation 4 debuts tomorrow. It includes a number of new features, but the most important addition is Remote Play for PCs and Macs. New Remote Play apps for Windows and Mac will allow PlayStation 4 players to stream games to their Mac and PCs, and Sony is allowing up to 720p resolutions to be streamed remotely. You'll be able to use a DualShock 4 controller on a PC or Mac to play games, connected through a USB cable.
Source

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Literally my only qualm with the update is that Remote Play for Windows requires Windows 8 or 10, not 7. But it was just a matter of time for 7 to start slowing down.

Appear offline will be awesome!

Reactions: nxwing

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno about anyone else, but since 3.5 I'm finding remote play on all my devices to be pretty laggy, and almost unplayable

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole update is laggy and buggy. I keep loading to into the homescreen and most of the prompts are something like "msg_atten_reac..." or something. I have a horrible time connecting to game servers anymore, and inviting friends to party is unbearably slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: