Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
gordunk said:
Lawl...read on Gameinformer, it doesn't affect Slims...see ya, gonna go play MGS4
nayps3.gif
some phats are also not affected

/goes back to playing bioshock 2
i guess im not getting it because i got my phat ps3 at christmas.

i should go tell my trophy wh*re friend to go on his ps3 lawl...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Its been working for the past 15 minutes now ^
And FYI, it doesn't matter if you turned it on or not, even though mine wasn't able to connect to PSN, I was happily playing Uncharted 2's Campaign.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this means Sony sucks and every product by Sony sucks and PlayStation sucks and Microsoft is the best and I should just sell my PS3 because it's a piece of shit and buy an Xbox 360 now and never return to Sony products ever because Microsoft is the greatest and Sony is the worst.

/sarcasm

I didn't notice the error. I have a phat PS3, came back from school today, and played some Warhawk without trouble.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont get it tho. i turned on my phat yesterday to ADD a friend to the PSN and i got unnaffected.... weird.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, this proves the Wii is better than the PS3 and XBOX360!
yaywii.gif

The 360 has the RROD (I think it's a 50% chance that you will get it at some point) and now this on the PS3 which is pretty much 100% (not counting the PS3 slim, but still...that's a lot of non-slim PS3's)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiThoko said:
Ha, this proves the Wii is better than the PS3 and XBOX360!
yaywii.gif
Translation: mountain bikes are rubbish because the chain occasionally falls off, this proves my tricycle rocks (despite the fact there's fewer moving parts, the wheels are smaller so it doesn't go as far and by the time I get to school everyone else is leaving). Okay bad analogy I know (2am brain apologises), but the PS3 and 360 were built to do far more than the Wii so to compare the two when one uses simpler technology really isn't fair. I agree that consoles definitely shouldn't have the problems that the 360 and the PS3 have, and it's really bad that both have shipped with such serious issues. But playing the console war card every time a system has a fault is getting old. Don't tempt fate; the Wii may yet develop a fault we haven't heard of.
wink.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My 40GB model PS3's blu-ray lens/drive stopped working on Saturday
frown.gif
(I haven't tried any other disc formats yet, but the game icon doesn't show up when I put in any of my game discs). I'm not sure if it's related to this incident in any way though, since most older PS3s have this problem.

Anyway, it's strange how all of this happens so suddenly, and on a worldwide scale too. Aside from my PS3 not recognizing any of the blu-ray discs I've tried, I just formatted my PS3 and stuff recently so these damages are kind minimal to me. It does suck for those who've already been affected by it though.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also I don't know if anyone noticed, but destructoid changed their logo at the top left to have a blue screen and say

"A error occured at the thingy
Error: 80010JKLOL"

Fucking hilarious. Google the site if you want to see it for yourself (I'd be possible advertising a site if I linked, so w/e).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, she is non binary