Ps3 Trophie

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by sportscarmadman, Nov 20, 2009.

Nov 20, 2009

Ps3 Trophie by sportscarmadman at 9:54 PM (811 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. sportscarmadman
    OP

Newcomer sportscarmadman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Any help on this subject

I got trophies but i never sync them with the server only a couple of times and then when I got a new hardrive it wouldnt get all the trophies back when i sync it with the server it only goes up to 5% 6% 7% and then stops my friends tell me that that you just have to keep trying and it eventually gives in

ANY HELP? [​IMG]

2. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Keep re-syncing it, it occasionally fails for me but eventually it does work.

3. sportscarmadman
    OP

Newcomer sportscarmadman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    No need to worry posters it is now sorted

It went from 0%-23% and then failed then i tried it again and then 0% to 46% and then i tried it again and it went from 0% to 36% then went straight to 100%
    But i cannot sync trophies still easyly and compare trophes but a least i have them back [​IMG]

4. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    it's not just a problem for you lots of people reporting that the servfer is not syncing the trophies correctly, I can get to 38% before it spits out an error message. On the same machine I tried two further accounts and no love. ASked my friends to try it, and they couldn't get a successful sync either. I'm assuming they're doing some maintenace

5. acturus

Newcomer acturus Advanced Member

United States
    happens here too, i just keep trying and eventually it goes through. i noticed it made a difference in all my action online on ps3 when i switched to a static ip. it works better now but still happens

6. TyrantGer

Newcomer TyrantGer Member

Ireland
    It happens to me too. I get to 83% and then the error pops up. Then it takes about four tries to get it to sync.

I've read an article from N4G that said that Sony is releasing an update on the 10th that'll fix the error....take that with a grain of salt, though, it is from N4G after all, lol!