Project Scorpio to be revealed on April 6

C8k7JHyXcAA_KJl.jpg

Microsoft Xbox's latest console, codenamed Scorpio, will be getting some light shed on it soon. Digital Foundry, who you might know from their framerate analysis videos, will be getting an exclusive reveal which will go live on their parent site, Eurogamer. The reveal will happen on Thursday, April 6, at 2pm UK time/6am PST.

:arrow: Source

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, I thought this was going to come out around the same time as the PS4 Pro. Oh well, it looks like M$ is on their game this time, even though I have no idea why M$ insists on making consoles... I guess America is where the money is for gaming.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the beginning i heard this was basically a super powered xbone. I hope it isnt. Because if this is going to be a device that does the thing the xbone and xbones can do, then ive no reason to buy it. 4k gaming and extra power (aka high electric bill) is not worth it if it does the same old stuff. Especially since Microsoft releases stuff on PC

Last edited by Xuman,
Reactions: zlaco123

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most powerful console to be released? I'm all for that, but I'm looking forward to E3 more for game reveals to see if there's a reason to buy it. Currently there isn't much as Xbox games are also on PC, and there's so few console-exclusive games that seem worth putting in the money to buy this scorpio. Also my Xbox One works perfectly fine. Least the last time I checked about 5 months ago.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe something to do with VR or AR. I doubt Kinect is coming back. They claiming it isn't the next Xbox. So, I really doubt they will reveal much pass a stronger Xbox 1. Maybe they will do like the New 3DS and have Xbox 1 exclusive games.

Makes sense to reveal it now and talk about it more at E3.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never liked XBOX at all. Sony and Nintendo rules over MICROSOFT XBOX unless some games for MICROSOFT only changed my mind in the future and right now nothing I like about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)