Problems with adding new topics/replying

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when ever I try to make a new topic (like this one) or add a reply, I don't have the line that blinks and tells where you currently are on the post, if that makes sense. It's incredibly annoying and makes typing topics or replying difficult. Oddly, if I fast reply I don't have the problem or if I do the more options button in fast reply, I have the blinking line. This also makes it so that I no longer have spell check, and when I highlight something when I'm writing a topic it'll only delete things one letter at a time. For example, if i were to highlight a whole sentence and press backspace, instead of deleting the whole sentence in one move, it'll only delete one letter at a time.

Edit: I have firefox incase you didn't see the third post.

Edit2: Figured out to fix it. Apparently I was in the rich text editor as opposed to the standard, so that was causing all of my problems.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's called a cursor if you don't know
tongue.gif

Anyway, what browser do you use? I have no problems with this (Chrome / FireFox)

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot to mention I'm on firefox, the most up to date version too. Thanks tjcool for reminding me.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for bumping this thread but I'm having this problem too and I really don't want to switch browsers from firefox when I want to make a post with a quote in it or use the add reply button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative