iOS weirdness...

urherenow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, it seems like when I try to reply to a post with my iPAD, an advertisement gets embedded automatically. And it's a bit difficult to remove it without using the code view...

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, it seems like when I try to reply to a post with my iPAD, an advertisement gets embedded automatically. And it's a bit difficult to remove it without using the code view...
Happens to me also in my iPad and on my iPhone. Quite annoying enough to stop me from using either to view or reply to this site. Strange thing is that it does NOT happen on my MacBook Pro.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just the mobile gbatemp experience after be mid post ads got added. The website would constantly jump around/auto scroll as ads loaded as I would be reading and responding to a post

I wish they’d get toned down a bit to make the mobile experience better. I understand servers aren’t free but if users have to resort to Adblock to make a site usable that’s another problem

(You can use brave browser on your iPad)

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just the mobile gbatemp experience after be mid post ads got added. The website would constantly jump around/auto scroll as ads loaded as I would be reading and responding to a post

I wish they’d get toned down a bit to make the mobile experience better. I understand servers aren’t free but if users have to resort to Adblock to make a site usable that’s another problem

(You can use brave browser on your iPad)
i use Firefox on my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro. No very good adblocker for Safari/Firefox on iPad/iPhone, but I do have "Enhanced Tracking Protection" enabled. Its basically useless. No adblockers because all web browsers on Apple devices have to use WebKit, so essentially they are Safari but look differently. It sucks. Only the Apple PC's don't have this option.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use Firefox on my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro. No very good adblocker for Safari/Firefox on iPad/iPhone, but I do have "Enhanced Tracking Protection" enabled. Its basically useless. No adblockers because all web browsers on Apple devices have to use WebKit, so essentially they are Safari but look differently. It sucks. Only the Apple PC's don't have this option.
Brave works perfect for me. Blocks ads on almost any site. Including YouTube

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated