UltraCIC-III help

nasune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I'm trying to program an attiny85 with the UltraCIC-III code, but I'm finding it difficult to do so. The first problem is that while compiling the code using a raspberry pi and avra, the program keeps spitting out an error ( .device definition not found). I've checked the include folder and it is there, so I'm quite stumped on that one. The second thing is more of a question. If I do manage to get the .hex file, I'm burning it to the chip using Xgpro, and I'm not sure if these fuse settings are correct (I think they are, but I simply don't quite know).
prog.png

Can anyone help me with this?

edit:
So I think I've figured out what the problem with compiling was, the command "avra UltraCIC-III.asm -d attiny85" needed to be "avra UltraCIC-III.asm -D attiny85" . After that it did compile (although the eeprom is 00 FF FF FF ...etc which is a bit weird, but it might be correct?). All I need to do now is figure out if the fuse settings are correct.

Last edited by nasune,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.