- Nov 1, 2011
v1.0 is out now with new options and many improvements like speed improvement,improved audio output code, DirectX support, build in ProAdHoc Server etc.
Download Link: PPSSPP.org
- Many, many bug fixes in JIT and elsewhere, improving compatibility
- Proper fix for Zenfone and related devices
- Direct3D 9 supported as a rendering backend on Windows, helps on old GPUs and can be faster than OpenGL in many cases
- You can now create specific configs per game
- FPU rounding modes much better supported, fixes the Peace Walker boss that was undefeatable. NOTE: This breaks saves in Gods Eater - you must turn off the better rounding, load your save game, turn it on and save.
- The JIT now uses SSE on x86, improving speed considerably. This does not affect ARM devices, that's for the next version or two.
- Improved audio output code on both Windows and Android, reducing audio latency on Windows and on some Android systems
- FFMPEG upgraded, fixed some music hangs ("GHA phase shifts")
- Some Ad Hoc improvements, coldbird.net is now default adhoc server. Ad Hoc still unfinished and hard to use.
- Graphics fixes: Bezier/spline drawing fixes, vertex position fixes, DanganRonpa on Adreno fixed, flat shading fixed, vertex cache improved, some PowerVR blockiness issues fixed, screen scaling filter added, Google Cardboard support
- Simulate UMD speed better, fixing hangs in several games
- More Atrac3 fixes, fixing hangs
- Somewhat better disk full handling
- Fixes to dynamic unloading of code, fixing problems in GEB and TRM 2/3
- Updated to SDL2 where applicable (Linux, Mac)
- Some new features, like analog/dpad-swap hotkey, graphics hack for Phantasy Star, show last bit of debug log in dev tools, etc
- No more need for MSVCRT DLLs on Windows