Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you do it by locating the nearest enemy, subtracting their coordinates from your coordinates, squaring the x and z to get the hypotenuse of the right triangle connecting you, and then square rooting that and doing arc cos of adjacent over hypotenuse to get the exact angle, and then writing it to your angle address ?

For clarification, every difference/subtraction you make should always be Their Value - Your value in terms of calculating the angles and distances needed.

Secondly, no. Your idea was very close but I dont think its correct if i understand it correctly.

You will need to essentially calculate the Hypotenuse of 2 seperate Right Triangles since there are 3-Dimensions.

The first and easiest thing you should get, is the Difference between Your target and Your height. (Their Y coord - Your Y coord). Remember that Ycoordinates are usually relative to the Feet of objects. For BoTW I had to add a height offset to my Y coord to account for Link's Bow being above Link's actual coordinates.

So you have the Y for your main Right triangle,

Next you need to find X.. To do this is essentially what you said, (Their X - Your X)^2 + (Their Z - Your Z)^2 and then square root that answer.

Now you have the X value of your main right Triangle.

Now, to calculate the angle using Arccos, you need the Hypotenuse of this final right triangle youve found the sides of.

So take the Square Root of the X^2 + Y^2.

Now you have What you need to do ArcCos.

Adjacent / Hypotenuse and then throw that result into the arccos function and then at the end, store it somewhere.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For clarification, every difference/subtraction you make should always be Their Value - Your value in terms of calculating the angles and distances needed.

Secondly, no. Your idea was very close but I dont think its correct if i understand it correctly.

You will need to essentially calculate the Hypotenuse of 2 seperate Right Triangles since there are 3-Dimensions.

The first and easiest thing you should get, is the Difference between Your target and Your height. (Their Y coord - Your Y coord). Remember that Ycoordinates are usually relative to the Feet of objects. For BoTW I had to add a height offset to my Y coord to account for Link's Bow being above Link's actual coordinates.

So you have the Y for your main Right triangle,

Next you need to find X.. To do this is essentially what you said, (Their X - Your X)^2 + (Their Z - Your Z)^2 and then square root that answer.

Now you have the X value of your main right Triangle.

Now, to calculate the angle using Arccos, you need the Hypotenuse of this final right triangle youve found the sides of.

So take the Square Root of the X^2 + Y^2.

Now you have What you need to do ArcCos.

Adjacent / Hypotenuse and then throw that result into the arccos function and then at the end, store it somewhere.
yeah, that's pretty much what i was thinking except i didnt clarify the Y value. Btw in BoTW, just out of curiosity, is there 2 or 3 angle addresses ? One for XY, one for XZ? Or is there also a YZ?

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, that's pretty much what i was thinking except i didnt clarify the Y value. Btw in BoTW, just out of curiosity, is there 2 or 3 angle addresses ? One for XY, one for XZ? Or is there also a YZ?

Luckily for me, there are a few addresses that do most of the work for me. There is a set of addresses that contain the XYZ location of where the camera is to look at.

So by moving the coordinates of my target into that address, the camera actually snaps perfectly towards the target.

However, this handy address location doesnt adjust for the Vertical aim. There is a separate address that contains the vertical camera angle.

So my code first moves my targets coordinates into that handy address that will do the LeftRight adjustment for where I need to be aiming,

Then I perform all of the manual calculations to find the Vertical angle needed, and i write to the vertical camera angle address.

I didnt really look, but I didnt see the X and Z angles anywhere close by to the vertical one. Again, i didnt need them since there was a function already built in that solved the other angles for me lol.

Its really not much more of an addition to calculate the angles needed for the X and Z. However, It would involve calling another Arcsin/Arccos function, which with 0x3E9 as the preset amount of iterations in each, you might start to lag the game with that amount of looping.

if you can find an address that takes the Sin of an angle to do what you need to do, instead of an angle in degrees, that would be MUCH better. The Sin or Cos or even Tan can be calculated by simply dividing two of the sides of the triangle together lol. Thats a huge difference between calling the arcsin/arccos function which will execute about 500 times each, and codes execute about 120 times per second depending on how many lines of code you have sent to the wii u.

Last edited by skoolzout1,
Reactions: .44 Magnum

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone got a link to a site that works, i think having a thread with over 400 pages where people are posting codes is a nightmare to have scroll through.

now that i have finally got my wii u to connect to my laptop i want to try contribute, but i think the tool written in java is rather poor, randomly kicks out errors and even when searching it will do first scan then prompt you if you want to restart a new scan and if you click no it wont let you perform the next scan.

its a shame considering how many nintendo fans on here insist the wii u was an ace machine, that its not dead, it appears hacking side seems relatively dead.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
has anyone got a link to a site that works, i think having a thread with over 400 pages where people are posting codes is a nightmare to have scroll through.

now that i have finally got my wii u to connect to my laptop i want to try contribute, but i think the tool written in java is rather poor, randomly kicks out errors and even when searching it will do first scan then prompt you if you want to restart a new scan and if you click no it wont let you perform the next scan.

its a shame considering how many nintendo fans on here insist the wii u was an ace machine, that its not dead, it appears hacking side seems relatively dead.
Many links are down , thats way the best option is to instal haxchi , sure you have to spent 6 dollards , but with that you will never have to enter another website again , and it cool to install games updates and dlc , you wont have to enter every single time to the hack on the web .

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many links are down , thats way the best option is to instal haxchi , sure you have to spent 6 dollards , but with that you will never have to enter another website again , and it cool to install games updates and dlc , you wont have to enter every single time to the hack on the web .
i think you missed my point completely.

when i say a link to a site that works, i mean for cheat codes, the jgecko app has a download code option, one link is dead, the other only has like 5 games.

so when it comes to looking for games and codes, the only thing i think is here, this massive 400+ paged topic.

now that is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

but i have been looking to making my own codes and i think the tool itself is very basic, i have no idea why at random points it will kick out errors, or when i try a search it will show no results on first scan then ask if i want to start a new scan.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i think you missed my point completely.

when i say a link to a site that works, i mean for cheat codes, the jgecko app has a download code option, one link is dead, the other only has like 5 games.

so when it comes to looking for games and codes, the only thing i think is here, this massive 400+ paged topic.

now that is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

but i have been looking to making my own codes and i think the tool itself is very basic, i have no idea why at random points it will kick out errors, or when i try a search it will show no results on first scan then ask if i want to start a new scan.
Ho sorry i misunderstood , but yeap there are no other pages , and a few game codes , its everything mario kart zelda and pokemon games :-( , i wish there could be as many cheat codes as for 2ds or 3ds .
Some of the codes didnt even work , i tried monster hunter 3 pal cheat codes from this thread and they didnt work , i try Mario kart 8 and some of the cheats works , it very complicated .
I hope for switch hacks to have more cheat codes when the mod chip comes out .

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho sorry i misunderstood , but yeap there are no other pages , and a few game codes , its everything mario kart zelda and pokemon games :-( , i wish there could be as many cheat codes as for 2ds or 3ds .
Some of the codes didnt even work , i tried monster hunter 3 pal cheat codes from this thread and they didnt work , i try Mario kart 8 and some of the cheats works , it very complicated .
I hope for switch hacks to have more cheat codes when the mod chip comes out .
i guess then that this is proof that the wii u actually was a DOA system and has very little interest.

as for codes not working, these will need pointers which im sure JGecko can find, but saying that i cant even get the app to complete a basic known value search.

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does someone have codes for Pokkén Tournament or Pikmin 3?

Honestly, these guys are still doing cheats for breath of the wild and if you make a thread for separate games they get mad for some reason. I mean the wii u ending guys let's try to get these cheats organize. A thread wasn't a good idea. People have a life and just want the codes they need. I still support you guys and the hard work you guys do to make these cheats for us though <3

Last edited by RareKirby,

Aldizzle86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was doing a known search for HP on steamworld heist I searched every where jgecko would let me and I found nothing. Anyone one know why I couldn’t find anything for a simple known search?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was doing a known search for HP on steamworld heist I searched every where jgecko would let me and I found nothing. Anyone one know why I couldn’t find anything for a simple known search?
it may not be a known value, in some games it may show 250HP but the memory value may not be FA.

also in some cases if its a health bar, the numerical value you see on screen may not be linked physically to the actual health (bar).

try perform unknown searches.

Reactions: Aldizzle86

Aldizzle86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it may not be a known value, in some games it may show 250HP but the memory value may not be FA.

also in some cases if its a health bar, the numerical value you see on screen may not be linked physically to the actual health (bar).

try perform unknown searches.

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're on 1.5.0, its probably just broken by the update.. I will update to 1.5.0 soon and fix things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, I used arccos (inverse cos) in my BoTW aimbot as well. You simply just have to subtract 90 degrees minus the final result of arcsin and you get arccos

arccos = 90deg - arcsin(x)

Here is the Arccos modified version i used in BoTW:

Code:
.set flt_Ninety, 0x11000018
lis r12, flt_Ninety@h
ori r12, r12, flt_Ninety@l
lis r11, 0x42B4
ori r11, r11, 0x0000
stw r11, 0 (r12)
.set dbl_9A0, 0x11000014
lis r12, dbl_9A0@h
ori r12, r12, dbl_9A0@l
lis r11, 0x4265
ori r11, r11, 0x2EE1
stw r11, 0 (r12)
.set flt_998, 0x11000010
lis r12, flt_998@h
ori r12, r12, flt_998@l
lis r11, 0x4000
ori r11, r11, 0x0000
stw r11, 0 (r12)
.set flt_994, 0x1100000C
lis r12, flt_994@h
ori r12, r12, flt_994@l
lis r11, 0x5980
ori r11, r11, 0x0004
stw r11, 0 (r12)
.set flt_990, 0x11000008
lis r12, flt_990@h
ori r12, r12, flt_990@l
lis r11, 0x0000
ori r11, r11, 0x0000
stw r11, 0 (r12)
.set flt_98C, 0x11000004
lis r12, flt_98C@h
ori r12, r12, flt_98C@l
lis r11, 0x3F80
ori r11, r11, 0x0000
stw r11, 0 (r12)
.set flt_988, 0x11000000
lis r12, flt_988@h
ori r12, r12, flt_988@l
lis r11, 0x420C
ori r11, r11, 0x0000
stw r11, 0 (r12)
b arcsin
arcsin:
.set back_chain, -0x18
.set var_10, -0x10
lis r1, 0x1300
ori r1, r1, 0x950
lis       r9, flt_988@ha
addi      r9, r9, flt_988@l
lfs       f8, 0x4 (r9)
li        r8, 1
stwu      r1, back_chain(r1)
lis       r6, 0x4330
fmr       f0, f8
lfs       f7, 0x8 (r9)
fmr       f12, f12 # register to arcsin must be loaded into f12 at this point
li        r10, 3
loc_840:
addi      r7, r10, -2
mtctr     r7
loc_848:
fmuls     f0, f0, f12
bdnz      loc_848
cmplwi    cr7, r8, 1
beq       cr7, loc_8D8
xoris     r7, r8, 0x8000
stw       r6, 0x18+var_10(r1)
stw       r7, 0x18+var_10+4(r1)
cmplwi    cr7, r10, 0x03E9 #Precision vs Speed modifier.. Larger = More precise/slower.
lfs       f11, 0xC (r9)
lfd       f9, 0x18+var_10(r1)
lfs       f10, 0x10 (r9)
fsub      f11, f9, f11
lfs       f9, 0x4 (r9)
fsub      f10, f11, f10
fsub      f9, f11, f9
frsp      f11, f11
fdiv      f10, f10, f9
frsp      f10, f10
fmuls     f8, f8, f10
fmuls     f0, f0, f8
fdivs     f0, f0, f11
fadds     f7, f7, f0
beq       cr7, loc_8B4
loc_8A4:
addi      r10, r10, 2
addi      r8, r8, 2
lfs       f0, 0x4 (r9)
b         loc_840
loc_8B4:
fmr       f0, f7
lfs       f12, 0x14 (r9)
fmul      f0, f0, f12
frsp      f0, f0
lis       r9, flt_Ninety@ha
addi      r9, r9, flt_Ninety@l
lfs f1,0(r9)
fsub f0, f1, f0
stfs      f0, 0(r2)
lwz r1, 0(r2)
lis r3, 0xFFC0
cmpw r1, r3
beq- END
lis r3, 0x7F80
cmpw r1, r3
beq- END
stfs f0, XXXX #Result is in F0 and can be stored somewhere. Remember this function will likely overwrite registers you were using before you called this function.
addi      r1, r1, 0x18
b RETURNARCSIN
loc_8D8:
fadds     f7, f7, f0
b         loc_8A4
RETURNARCSIN: nop

I also added checks for +-Infinity in this one.
Where in this do you input the number that you want to take the arccos of ? Or does it load it from am memory address?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn