• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

For whom will/would you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, these aren't the things you claimed to be demonstrating with your photos. Second, the photos don't even show what you're describing now.
1. So sniffing hair and rubbing breasts isn't sexual?
2. Top row has both things I mentioned. The second from the left shows him sniffling that hair, and the fourth one has him rubbing those breasts.

Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your not Black if you dont Vote for Biden.
Joe likes kids stroking his hairy legs and his blonde hairs stand up , He likes kids jumping on his lap.

His Words Not Mine.

Joe and Hunter Ukraine Scandal and possible Pelosi Son too.

Last edited by CORE,
Reactions: UltraSUPRA

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. So sniffing hair and rubbing breasts isn't sexual?
2. Top row has both things I mentioned. The second from the left shows him sniffling that hair, and the fourth one has him rubbing those breasts.
Your photos don't show what you're claiming they show. Now could you answer my question?

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your not Black if you dont Vote for Biden.
Joe likes kids stroking his hairy legs and his blonde hairs stand up , He likes kids jumping on his lap.

His Words Not Mine.

Joe and Hunter Ukraine Scandal and possible Pelosi Son too.
The first comment is pretty dumb. The second comment is seemingly innocuous. None of this is worse than a lot of what Trump has said.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know it's none of my business but we're next door up north.

IMHO, none on the top candidates are competent.

So I vote other.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump's allegations have no photographic evidence.
  1. You haven't provided photographic evidence for any pedophilia, etc. At best, you've provided evidence of him being creepy, but that requires a lot of assumptions about what the photos actually show.
  2. There's far more evidence for Trump's sexual misconduct claims than there is for anything you've claimed about Biden.
So, respectfully, your answer isn't satisfactory.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first comment is pretty dumb. The second comment is seemingly innocuous. None of this is worse than a lot of what Trump has said.

What has Trump done said?

No Blacks apparently around 20 years ago about Construction.
Grab her by the Pussy leaked audio.
He would date his daughter if not related.

Sloppy Daniels Propaganda.
Russian Prostitutes Golden Showers in a Hotel Propaganda.

What has he done lol

Where is your Photographic and Video Evidence that has already been provided to you.

Last edited by CORE,
Reactions: Lacius

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You haven't provided photographic evidence for any pedophilia, etc. At best, you've provided evidence of him being creepy, but that requires a lot of assumptions about what the photos actually show.
What else could it be?
There's far more evidence for Trump's sexual misconduct claims than there is for anything you've claimed about Biden.
I heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another you've been messing around.

Last edited by UltraSUPRA,

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What else could it be?
First, there are plenty of explanations for virtually every shitpost meme photos you've posted, and they require a lot fewer assumptions than what you're asserting.

"What else could it be?" doesn't actually demonstrate anything. I could point at a light in the sky and claim it's an alien spacecraft, and "What else could it be?" doesn't do anything to demonstrate my claim, regardless of whether or not you have possible alternative explanations.

I heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another who heard it from another you've been messing around.
This is a mischaractarization of virtually every sexual misconduct claim against Trump.

As I've said numerous times in this thread, I'm not claiming Trump did any of the things he's alleged to have done. I'm making a point about biases and inconsistent standards of evidence.

I've grown tired of these "Biden is a pedophile because there are photos of him making physical contact with other human beings" non-arguments. It's telling that Trumpers have to resort to these non-arguments instead of substance, policy, and issues, particularly when these non-arguments are by definition cherry-picking (since Trump's alleged sexual misconduct is ignored).

Republicans don't really stand for anything anymore. Nothing good, anyway.

Last edited by Lacius,

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've grown tired of these "Biden is a pedophile because there are photos of him making physical contact with other human beings" non-arguments.
So it's not sexual to rub breasts.
It's telling that Trumpers have to resort to these non-arguments instead of substance, policy, and issues, particularly when these non-arguments are by definition cherry-picking (since Trump's alleged sexual misconduct is ignored).
Well, when the media is against you, you've gotta fight back with what you can find.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's not sexual to rub breasts.
I don't accept the premise that any of your photos necessarily show any rubbing of breasts, and you shouldn't either. Second, such a photo would not demonstrate your claims of rape or pedophilia. Like I've said numerous times, at best, your pictures might demonstrate creepiness, but that would require more assumptions about the photos than I'm comfortable with, and they don't demonstrate rape or pedophilia. In fact, virtually each photo I looked at for any prolonged period of time that you posted in your mashup seemed either innocuous or plausibly innocuous. I probably could have found creepier photos.

Well, when the media is against you, you've gotta fight back with what you can find.
Regardless of whether or not the media is "against you" (it's not), misinformation and petty destraction are never appropriate responses. Then again, I think you once argued in favor of blatant propaganda being okay, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I think I've entertained the topic of Biden and alleged sexual misconduct more than I've needed to, and I have yet to hear how one can be consistent and promote claims against him but not claims against Trump. I'm more interested in hearing from you or anyone else anything good that the Republican Party stands for anymore.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: IncredulousP

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is a trainwreck of delusional people. All politicians are grade Z, crisis actors that are just pawns of international usury bankers and other scum. But even though ALL of your choices are puppets, having the people make it well known they will not bow down to any idiot talking about attempting to overthrow the 1st and 2nd amendment makes it that much harder for them to do so.

There's only two types of governments: ones run by psychopaths who fear the population because they're armed, and ones run by psycopaths who have zero fear of the population because they banned the 2nd amendment and you live in tyranny and they usually murder you.

All the so called "social issues" people are spamming about in this thread are a joke. The only issues that actually matter are things like getting rid of the central bankers because having a central bank is the #1 tenet of the communist manifesto and living under communism is tyranny. All the buffoons voting for Bernie don't seem to understand you've already had communism for decades and never even lived under capitalism before (yea, capitalism on the extreme micro level but not macro).

The purpose of communism is not to hand out free $hit to useless eaters. It's for the central bankers to centralize all wealth and power so they can steal it all just like they did to Russia.

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory,
Reactions: Glyptofane and CORE

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is a trainwreck of delusional people. All politicians are grade Z, crisis actors that are just pawns of international usury bankers and other scum. But even though ALL of your choices are puppets, having the people make it well known they will not bow down to any idiot talking about attempting to overthrow the 1st and 2nd amendment makes it that much harder for them to do so.

There's only two types of governments: ones run by psychopaths who fear the population because they're armed, and ones run by psycopaths who have zero fear of the population because they banned the 2nd amendment and you live in tyranny and they usually murder you.

All the so called "social issues" people are spamming about in this thread are a joke. The only issues that actually matter are things like getting rid of the central bankers because having a central bank is the #1 tenet of the communist manifesto and living under communism is tyranny. All the buffoons voting for Bernie don't seem to understand you've already had communism for decades and never even lived under capitalism before (yea, capitalism on the extreme micro level but not macro).

The purpose of communism is not to hand out free $hit to useless eaters. It's for the central bankers to centralize all wealth and power so they can steal it all just like they did to Russia.

the ravings of a man convinced that the red scare from the 1910's is still a thing and that hundreds of thousands of people are conspiring to fuck over the standard person. please take your meds, and mind your media consumption.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice propaganda you got there. That criminal usury bankers are here to help you and not screw you over. Oh, your propaganda is ratcheted even a step higher - that criminal usury bankers don't even exist! It's pathetic seeing these leftist weirdos who once promoted causes like "Occupy Wall Street" now claiming Goldman Sachs is your friend and here to help.

Do you see a single one of these lunatics even talking about actual important issues like monetary reform to remove power from these people? Hell no. They want monetary reform alright, monetary reform that gives the criminal bankers even more power than they already have under the guise of communism to 'equitably' hand out free stuff to people so they can live in a utopia, which has never happened in the history of communism LOL.

The only thing that comes with communism is tyranny and death, because it's sole purpose is exactly what I said, to centralize all wealth and power so the bankers can steal it all just like they did to Russia and rule over everyone as slaves and kill anyone that doesn't like what they're doing. They're called "oligarchs" - the people who looted Russia blind. I guess they don't exist either?

I've been trading commodies for years myself so I know more about economic issues than any antifa weirdo posting in this thread. You can vote for whatever dysfunctional, collectivist economic system you want. All that does is make the price of my gold and silver go higher. Metals are my unit of account. I don't accept antifa dollars or imaginary, valueless timestamps called bitcoins.

The more dysfuctional and SJW apocalyptic-ly stupid of an economic system you vote for, the richer it makes me as everyone piles into assets like metals the government can't manipulate and print out of thin air! Keep being as dysfunctional and insane as you want SJWs! You'll eventually make me a zillionaire!

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
It's pathetic seeing these leftist weirdos who once promoted causes like "Occupy Wall Street" now claiming Goldman Sachs is your friend and here to help.
Yeah, from what little I've listened to Hedges talking about meeting the Occupy leadership at the time, I sincerely doubt that those are the same people. (Even grown older.)

Whats definitely there though is ample money for NGOs that promote active stagnation of growth, and personal private investment in sustainable and degrowth ventures. Thats were the international left liberal marketing money currently is.

And strangely that also includes subverting the concept of occupy, if it helps to move people into communes in the countryside, spending their money on local investment banks. (Banks that dont deal in stock market assets basically.)

In my experience.
The only thing that comes with communism is tyranny and death, because it's sole purpose is exactly what I said, to centralize all wealth and power so the bankers can steal it all just like they did to Russia
Nope, you havent understood it. ;) Russia is an oligopoly, where major industry is in close proximity to state interests, so is banking. Everyone who had become anything better became friends with the Kreml at one point or their chance of retaining anything became pretty slim.

Communism in principal was driven by ideological ideas, that were used to draw up new utopias, which then ended in Stalin and Lenin working on the implementation, which essentially became powerstructures that had nothing to do with the ideals in the beginning. "Communism is..." usually is said by either the US to conjure up an image that doesnt exist, or by russians doing pretty much the same.. ;) This is a discussion that leads pretty much nowhere - because the ideology, ultimately wasn't what did win out, or was implemented. And to say absolutist dictatorial regimes, with a veneer of 'egalitarianism', do you really have to use the word communism? Or do you specifically mean, that people were 'assigned jobs' and worked in 'collective farms' f.e., which usually you dont. For what became of that communism, read Orwells Animal Farm.

Try using the term in relation to chinese political structures, and it becomes a little more interesting.. ;)

For a still largely useless, but better analysis, watch:

Last edited by notimp,

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no point using words like "oligopoly" because you can just as easily substitute words like kleptocracy and a million other buzz words. That word has no relation to Russia specifically either because all 1st world nuclear powers are all virtually the same model in that regard - combination of state and economy aka fascism.

The UK is fascist, the US is fascist, Russia is fascist, China is fascist, etc. Why are they all the same model? Because reducing state power and control over things like industry just creates a power vacuum where other factions slip in and take over. Meaning if you delete the state in the US, someone like China will just print money out of thin air and buy up all your ports and everything else.

You can delete a lot of the excessive government and fascist economic micromanagement in places like the US, but you would need to pass laws that foreigners can't own land or industry there, which places like China already do. Much of the problems in the world and excessive, tyrannical government are due to the fact that a separation of state and money don't exist. Go back to physical metals as money and international economic warfare between states drops tremendously, and so does intra-nation tyranny and waste.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
There's no point using words like "oligopoly" because you can just as easily substitute words like kleptocracy and a million other buzz words. That word has no relation to Russia specifically either because all 1st world nuclear powers are all virtually the same model in that regard - combination of state and economy aka fascism.
Then dont use fascism either.. ;) In the case of modern day russia its a pretty good descriptor of what happened.

Basically russia opened up its state businesses to the capitalist model at one point but had a close eye on who was doing direct investing or founding what bank, and so on and so forth. This was accompanied by a clamp down on successful ventures that didnt pledge allegiance to the Kreml, and in some struggles some CEOs kind of got removed. In the end a clique of politically loyal oligarchs turned up heads of industry (media was controlled pretty much the same way) - which still was run in a capitalist fashion.

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: