• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

For whom will/would you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nobody is really 'qualified' to vote. There's plenty of PhD neurosurgeons that don't comprehend simple sociology 101 facts. Like how human groupings are composed of individual > family > village/tribe > city state based on the same ethnic majority to anchor a common culture, and that every nation without an ethnocentric majority collapses, which is the only reason nations like China and Japan still exists after hundreds, thousands of years.

They can do brain surgery but they can't do intro to sociology 101. Everyone is a compartmentalized, retard savant. They preach things like 'diversity', but diversity doesn't exist. What happens is, the minority group either integrates into the majority and they cease to functionally exist, or the two groups separate or go to war and exterminate one or the other.

Leftist groups today are just fake and controlled opposition puppets for international terrorist, financier criminals like George Soros. In the earlier days, some of the far left groups like the Black Panthers actually comprehended the stuff I'm talking about, which is why people like Marcus Garvey argued for segregation because he knew the two groups weren't compatible, much like you can't combine White and Chinese people without deleting the majority of one's culture.

In the year 2020, people talking about things like segregation are mislabeled as Klan members or something, when it was the Black Panthers, Malcom X, and People like Marcus Garvey who were lobbying for it. There are no 'intellectuals' on today's left whether White or Black. All are just useful idiots, crisis actors, and Soros puppets.
Wow.. OK.. Not sure how you managed to pull this insanity out of your ass from me saying some people on this site aren't 18 yet..

Republicans aren't even for the Repubic anymore, Dems aren't even democratic. It's all screwed and it will only get worse. Especially so with people believing in stuff like you seem to. Do more research, and make sure it's factual next time.

Side question, Did you join this site just to shit post in these threads? Checked your history and it doesn't look great.

----edit---

If you want to be subversive, check out Madam Blavatski and some other occult (And or true Satanic, do as thou wilt) stuff. That shit is so much more cool than trying to be a hardcore Trumper. Embrace chaos in a TRUE way instead of latching onto a fraudulent orange douche.

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: IncredulousP

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow.. OK.. Not sure how you managed to pull this insanity out of your ass from me saying some people on this site aren't 18 yet..

Republicans aren't even for the Repubic anymore, Dems aren't even democratic. It's all screwed and it will only get worse. Especially so with people believing in stuff like you seem to. Do more research, and make sure it's factual next time.

Side question, Did you join this site just to shit post in these threads? Checked your history and it doesn't look great.

You're from the Netherlands. That's the problem. You live in a secluded bubble and don't know how the real world works. In America, guess who the most leftist people I know are? People from places like Maine that live in a 99% White area and never interact with ANY other ethnic groups at all.

You're essentially the equivalent of 'that random clueless guy from Maine' trying to lecture someone that's lived in 'diversity' all their lives. My high school was 60% black. What % was your Netherlands high school? Have you ever even seen a Mexican before? Maybe an Asian like once or twice at the mall? People from the Netherlands trying to comment on political issues related to sociology is kind of a joke compared to other countries like the US.

Maybe if you lived in one of those war zones in Sweden that's constantly on fire you could provide some type of relevant opinion.

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory,
Reactions: nashismo and CORE

TheCasualties

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're from the Netherlands. That's the problem. You live in a secluded bubble and don't know how the real world works. In America, guess who the most leftist people I know are? People from places like Maine that live in a 99% White area and never interact with ANY other ethnic groups at all.

You're essentially the equivalent of 'that random clueless guy from Maine' trying to lecture someone that's lived in 'diversity' all their lives. My high school was 60% black. What % was your Netherlands high school? Have you ever even seen a Mexican before? Maybe an Asian like once or twice at the mall? People from the Netherlands trying to give political lectures is kind of a joke.
I lived in the USA for 28 years so don't give me that shit. I left only 2 years ago. Still have tons of friends in the states, including my parents. I probably know the constitution better than you.

(And it's not techinically Netherlands, it's an island partially owned by them. Moved there to sell to the cruise ship tourists. This year sucks lol)

And again, as a friend I'm saying look into Madam Blavatski and Alister Crowly stuff. It's awesome. Not the nazi stuff though. The nazi perverted some of their ideas.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as a friend I'm saying look into Madam Blavatski and Alister Crowly stuff.

If your goal was to make everyone from the Netherlands look insane by telling people it's a good idea to join a scientology cult.

ilcMm9t.jpg[img]

Reactions: CORE

TheCasualties

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If your goal was to make everyone from the Netherlands look insane by telling people it's a good idea to join a scientology cult.
Lol so you don't know what Scientology is either.. wow. Scientology is some stupid shit made by a bad sci-fi writer to make money. Since churches don't get taxed. It was all about money. Do some damn research bro. If you read anything about any of these groups you would know how different they are.

I'm trying to help you open your mind. True occult knowledge is what you discover during an acid/mushroom trip. It knows no political allignment. Also check out some Tibetan Buddhism..

Edit: frankly, you are making Americans look bad. Seems like no one does research or fact checking anymore.

TheCasualties

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WTF does that have to do with anything we were talking about? Seems like you are the one needing your mind checked for comprehension. Based on this I'm guessing you are also 15 like the other Trump sucker in this thread. Would love to be proved wrong tho.

Are you trying to say people that don't like trump are ladies? Or that most men are stupid? what is the point of that post?

Still interested in why you joined this site, as I asked in the first post to you

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still interested in why you joined this site, as I asked in the first post to you

To try and figure out why the themeplaza.eu themes are so bad. There's literally one million of them and 99.999% are the most cringey, chibi anime stuff imaginable. #1 I had no idea there was anyone on the planet who didn't find chibi anime repulsive. #2 It appears this is ground zero for them in the whole universe.

TheCasualties

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To try and figure out why the themeplaza.eu themes are so bad. There's literally one million of them and 99.999% are the most cringey, chibi anime stuff imaginable. #1 I had no idea there was anyone on the planet who didn't find chibi anime repulsive. #2 It appears this is ground zero for them in the whole universe.

Ok so you have no response to anything about what we were talking about.. cool.. wtf are you talking about.\

Wake Up and decide things by yourself bro. Don't let others run your life.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I think of past successful presidents I don't think of leaders who engage their mouths before their minds.

An old Oriental Proverb...
It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt, ... seems to apply here.

I want a president that knows how to temper his comments with thoughts of the repercussions of his words and actions on the country he represents...

The invention of the net and related media did not remove the responsibility of people for their words/comments, in spite of popular opinion.

Sign found hanging in a government building: Silence is the only successful substitute for brains...

Reactions: IncredulousP

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trust me if i was in an admins shoes I'd ban anyone who tried to "invade" rest of the forum with political post honestly you don't even listen to the other sides argument actually your blind to all the shady shit trump is doing (and don't go on a biden rant HE'S NOT CURRENTLY IN OFFICE)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

therer i did the best thing i could do by blocking you

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Taleweaver and Chrislink have blocked me. I just want everybody else to know that blocking somebody does nothing but prove how fragile you are.

Reactions: CORE

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vote to close this thread it's super toxic nature is polluting a gaming forum GAMING i saw this coming a mile away so much for a great idea for a political subforum -sarcasm-
I agree that it's getting toxic. In a short amount of time, I've heard "everyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill" and "you're fragile if you block me." It's almost like nobody read the first post about being civil.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well cots is gone I'll talk to a forum mod see if we can clean house there are two trolls i've seen lurking in political they don't if rarely contribute to other sections all they do is troll on the political subforum their worse than russians spreading disinformation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH