Status
Not open for further replies.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. I love your patch and I see that you changed "Report" to "Save". Oh, and is the Lure Ball supposed to be Green? Did you do something with the color (if that's even possible) I kind of remember it being Blue originally in the game but I don't remember exactly.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyczxjay said:
Nice. I love your patch and I see that you changed "Report" to "Save". Oh, and is the Lure Ball supposed to be Green? Did you do something with the color (if that's even possible) I kind of remember it being Blue originally in the game but I don't remember exactly.

Yeah, it's green. I didn't mess with the item graphics at all.

Another quick announcement: I've burned through the first 300 names.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12 said:
nyczxjay said:

Yeah, it's green. I didn't mess with the item graphics at all.

Another quick announcement: I've burned through the first 300 names.

Yea, I just checked and they did mess up with the Lure Ball. Oh wells right? But yea, I can't wait for v4.0, is that going to be your final version?

celebi23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say thanks & congratulations to Raqib12, Rykin, Kosheh and all involved in this project! I'm blown away as to how quickly you guys are translating HG/SS
bow.gif
biggrin.gif
I'm currently using 3.5 on my R4DS (with the 1.23 Firmware) with no problems so far. Thank you all for making the wait until next Spring so much easier
biggrin.gif
grog.gif

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Raqib12, I don't know if you caught this yet but if you didn't, there's a policeman on Route 35 in front of the National Park who's name is also messed up. If you already caught this then disregard this post. Keep up the great work!
smile.gif

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
Raqib12 wow thanks for the patches up till now they are working great. hope to see more in 4.0
yaynds.gif
I've just started so I'm not sure if I should continue or wait till the 4.0 patch
unsure.gif
anyway keep up the good work

Kyrue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get fatal error when trying to boot after applying the patch on my EZVi.

"Fatal error: FAT2_setsize already file siz is not zero. application halted!!"

Any advice?

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job on this translation dude, i'm lovin it, no freezing, but i had to combine it with the arms7 patch so it would save on my M3i Zero, so can we expect the 4.0 to be released in a few hours or another day?

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A small nitpick I noticed. When a Pokemon is sent to the PC after you catch it, it still says "____ went to Bebe's PC". It should say "Bill's PC". This isn't really a big deal so if you don't feel like fixing it it's all good.

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm ticked off.

I played for 4 hours without any patches/translation. After 4 hours of hell, I got to goldenrod city and i cannot take it anymore, the freezing was just too much.

My card is a M3 Adapter Mini SD btw. and the patch does not work for it. I decided to search for an alternate route.

anyway, I just downloaded No$GBA, the game works (meaning I patched it corrected, i even see the credit on the title screen) however, I get a black screen after the introductions (what is your name, etc etc). How do i fix that? better yet, can i use my save file I previously used on my NDS?

eccentric. reach

Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone having troubles with the rom patching; redownload it. I doubt there's other roms out, but use Xenophobia roms.

Anxiously waiting patch 4.0
smile.gif
Great work so far guys.

AfterYou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for dbl post, but also:

kevin007 said:
anyway, I just downloaded No$GBA, the game works (meaning I patched it corrected, i even see the credit on the title screen) however, I get a black screen after the introductions (what is your name, etc etc). How do i fix that? better yet, can i use my save file I previously used on my NDS?

You can use one of these two methods:

METHOD 1: Use an AR code. It's somewhere in this thread.

METHOD 2: Get a BIOS (dump it off your DS) AND get either a DS encrypter/decrypter OR the translated version of No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2.

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AfterYou said:
sorry for dbl post, but also:

kevin007 said:

You can use one of these two methods:

METHOD 1: Use an AR code. It's somewhere in this thread.

METHOD 2: Get a BIOS (dump it off your DS) AND get either a DS encrypter/decrypter OR the translated version of No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2.

thanks, but I'm guessing my emulator already has the BIOS? since the game clearly runs?

I'll try the AR code.

EDIT: just read through 42 pages, no AR code, help plz?
What about my game save? I think its in .dat format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated