Soniyx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
v1.1d had patched files.
V1.2 is based on the original roms, just the texts were replaced. I did this, because of many failures of other users.

I'll think about it. Maybe there'll be a patch with the fix.

PS: Which FlashCard do you use?

chillakilla1994

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ich schreib mal auf deutsch^^:

ich benutzte m3ds real

nachdem ich spiel starten drücke bleibt der bildschirm schwarz und man hört nur ganz leise die hintergrundmusik

Soniyx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Versuche mal eine neue Software. Wenn du Sakura nutzt, ist es klar, dass du Abstürze hast.
Lade dir mal die neue von handheldsources runter (nicht die Sakura, die normale).
Damit sollte es dann gehen.

---------------------------------
Try the new software of the card. By using Sakura, there will be these crashes.
Load the one from handheldsources (not the Sakura, the normal one).
Then it would start correctly.

chikorita

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
hi! thank you so much or translating, but i have 2 questions:

i have used the rudolph patch for my PKMN SS - but it desn't works - i got only a window with a german text, wich means, that "there isn't any orignal PKMN HG & SS - rom"... but i've 3 or 4 dfferent roms on my computuer - 2 in enlisch (patched) 1 in german patched (worse quality - only menu was translated) and 1 in japanese language... what can i do? (using vista, and doing like you've wrote in your post)

the 2nd question is about the german patch -it doesnt work... with my first rom i had no problems, but now there is still a 0 KB-file after patching...
frown.gif
what can i do?

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, to help you once more:

On the first page we added one sentence : PLEASE first apply Rudolph's Anti-Fix patch. And then the german patch!! Some problems are based on this.

->If you guys have a clean rom, the normal Rudoplh's Patch and our normal German Patch, you won't have any problems.
But if you tell me, you got a german patched and so on and then wanted to patch it with Rudolph's, then you will see your failure.

So for everybody again : First get Rudolphs Patch. Then patch it over you clean rom. After that you take the patched rom and put it in our Patch Folder. Click the xDeltaGUI, take the Patch you want and the Rom (which was patched BEFORE with Rudoplh's) and click apply! Then you wait a lil bit. And when you still have problems with the patch, either your Computer is dumb, your Flashcard is dumb, or yourself. Man..It's so easy.

Rudoplphs Patch can you find in his thread. It's so easy to find it, too. But because i am so friendly : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179092

And people, Soniyx and me were working hard on the weekend, so you can see the new patch either tommorow or today, if we are fast. You can expect the whole way translated from Newbork Town until Viola City, with every Character translated.

CHARLIE1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sebbel said:
And people, Soniyx and me were working hard on the weekend, so you can see the new patch either tommorow or today, if we are fast. You can expect the whole way translated from Newbork Town until Viola City, with every Character translated.

I'm really thankful to you guys, spending your time on translating for other people's interests..

Are you still using Raqib's english-model for translating?
Perhaps Kazo's model would be easier to translate into German. Your advantage would be his story-translation, Raqib didn't translate the story as far as I know..and Kazo already translated those Japanese graphic-buttons into English!

Ah, not to forget: I want to be a beta-tester, too! I'm testing every new version and I'm continuously reporting about bugs anyway...

Soniyx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
CHARLIE1 said:
I'm really thankful to you guys, spending your time on translating for other people's interests..

Are you still using Raqib's english-model for translating?
Perhaps Kazo's model would be easier to translate into German. Your advantage would be his story-translation, Raqib didn't translate the story as far as I know..and Kazo already translated those Japanese graphic-buttons into English!

Ah, not to forget: I want to be a beta-tester, too! I'm testing every new version and I'm continuously reporting about bugs anyway...
Currently we are translating from some english patches. Raqib's one is no more usable, we have all these things translated.
Those grafics come back! They were included in a previous patch, these were the one of Raqib. In one of the next patch they will be in german.

You want to be a tester? If you'd like to, you're welcome.
wink.gif

A short report from me: currently I am working on the WiFi-Club. When this is done, i'll go back to the story and help Sebbel.
A next patch could come out today evening.

chikorita

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sebbel said:
But if you tell me, you got a german patched and so on and then wanted to patch it with Rudolph's, then you will see your failure.

no, you missunderstod me - i have those roms - but i mean fresh roms downloadet, without patches... there it's not working...

maybe i'm too silly for that, what ever... >.

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also had problems first. But then i thought a while for myself, what i could have made wrong. And i solved my problem myself. Yeah, really, myself! You people don't have to ask everytime for something, just think a little bit. I think, that you just did'nt get the right rom and i don't give any advise to something like that, because it would be against the rules of this forum. You don't have a clean rom, if the patch doesn't work, basta. Also you could wait a little bit, because our new patch will come tonight. Maybe then it worksfor you, too.

Soniyx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The new patches are out!
They have revision 1.2.1 and can be found in the first post.

Short changelog:
- Cities Newbark City until Violett City are alomost complete.
- WiFi Club and WiFi Plaza are almost complete
- fixed some minor bugs

For those who have problems:
Sometime, the roms are already modified when they were uploaded. Try another source to be sure, the roms are clean.
An update of the flashcard firmware could also help you when the game doesn't work or freezes randomly. These problems are in most new firmwares fixed.

chikorita

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
@ sebbel: thank you. i don't really know, what can i do... i tried 9 roms, and anyone worked... i will try the new patch (thank you very much for that whole work!) and if the problems still are there, i will delete that shit, and wait, til the games are in germany and austria for sale -.-

EDIT: Translating works tis time - if freezing is away, i will see...

Powwer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
I got one Problem on my M3 real.
When I use the patch with or without "Rudolph Patch" ( which I found on this Forum ) my game freezes after entering three doors.

Before you ask: Yes I use the new System on my M3 real, and Yes I got a clean rom.
Please can someone help me........

CHARLIE1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I've spotted two mistakes till now:

First one: Prof. Eich says: "Ich muss noch zu meiner gewöhnlichen Radiosendung in Dukatioa City ..."
Please fix the "Dukatioa".

Second one: The fat teacher (don't know how to call him xD) in Viola City says something and in the middle of his sentence, there is a part of the code visible. If I'm not wrong he said "... 1ED ..."
Please check that too!

And again the freezing problems...
First I've used Rudolph's patch, then your german patch, but there are again those freezes..When I was using version 1.1 with Rudolph's patch, it worked perfectly, but now there are again those problems..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...