ROM Hack Pokemon Heart Gold 3D Camera

Makoto0729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I felt like I knew all about the old Supercard OS, but EOS threw me for a loop...

Anyway, I put the usrcheat.dat in my _dsone folder, but it's not loading up or asking me what cheats to use when I put it on... and I have cheats on by default, according to the little dropdown menu.

Does someone know why this is and why the codes don't work? I checked with r4cce, and the database seems to be intact...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
it seems like many other said the low code works
i will try a few more before i remove those non working codes from the database

Makoto0729 said:
I felt like I knew all about the old Supercard OS, but EOS threw me for a loop...

Anyway, I put the usrcheat.dat in my _dsone folder, but it's not loading up or asking me what cheats to use when I put it on... and I have cheats on by default, according to the little dropdown menu.

Does someone know why this is and why the codes don't work? I checked with r4cce, and the database seems to be intact...

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/nds/dsone-...teapply-cheats/

i am not sure how much this will help
but
hope it helps (step b)

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So low is the only one that works?

Anyways, it's stiill really cool,
biggrin.gif
...new game!

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to give a try here is my usrcheat2.dat (rename it USRCHEAT.DAT in order it works i think)

For game ID: IPGJ 7387ac7f wich is Soul Silver (J) Clean (it also works on my KazoWAR pathed version)

Cheats are located in Zoom and 2D/3D folders

Kaiyos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL this is pretty sweet...i would love to play SS while changing the view so its like the one from the original G/S/C games....man those were CLASSIC...don't remember having more fun with any other pokemon game...

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaiyos said:
LOL this is pretty sweet...i would love to play SS while changing the view so its like the one from the original G/S/C games....man those were CLASSIC...don't remember having more fun with any other pokemon game...

ok this is kinda offtopic but i'm gonna ask it anyway:

i've heard a lot of people saying GSC are the best ever, didn't you play GenI? i mean, those are really the best. are you people too young so you couldn't play it (I played genI when i was 6 or 7 years old) or you really think GSC are better?

Sorry i look shocked :| but had so amazing moments with gen1

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xbrosss said:
Kaiyos said:

i've heard a lot of people saying GSC are the best ever, didn't you play GenI? i mean, those are really the best. are you people too young so you couldn't play it (I played genI when i was 6 or 7 years old) or you really think GSC are better?

I've played since Gen 1 first came out. Got Blue the day it was released. And I still disagree. I, personally, enjoyed Gen 3 the most. I loved Hoenn...so much fun I had there...

Kaiyos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xbrosss said:
Kaiyos said:

Yeah i played through Pokemon red and yellow but it didn't have the sort of impact that pokemon gold did...for me it COMPLETELY revolutionized pokemon on a scale that has yet to be seen in upcoming games....pokemon yellow was close tho
tongue.gif

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon Yellow was the first game I played(gen1 right?) when I was 10.
I got addicted to it.
But Silver was the most fun I had in playing pokemon. I got more addicted to it.

I sometimes used to lend my GBA(yes i played the cart in my gba) to my friends and let
them train my pokemon in the grass for a couple of levels then get the GBA back when there are
trainers/gym leaders. Most of the time I did the training though.

ahh, memories.

Pokemon Yellow + Pokemon GSC + DS GFX = Pokemon SS/HG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...