Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i have like items (Ie x995 Masterballs/rare candies or even all Z crystals (evven though i don't used the unreleased ones and their in my bag) I can get banned? and this only affects rank battles correct or all onlne stuff?

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i have like items (Ie x995 Masterballs/rare candies or even all Z crystals (evven though i don't used the unreleased ones and their in my bag) I can get banned? and this only affects rank battles correct or all onlne stuff?

The Z-crystals in your case would trip the anti-cheat stuff for your save. It'll detect the unreleased ones, and slap you with a "edited save" ban. They don't have to be used to be detected.

If you're banned, you can't rate battles, join/compete in competitions or compete in those Festival Plaza challenges. You can still use the GTS etc though (or at least at the moment. There's no telling if Nintendo plans to stretch the game-sync requirement onto more things to ban more people).

Last edited by Flying Scotsman,

UltraBlast93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I imagine they'll keep banning people as soon as they enter online.

Oh ok, I thought they only did during the maintenance!
However, @zenamez after using the PokéFinder cheats I Game synced once on Sunday and twice yesterday. Today I checked and I was able to Game Sync and log into the Global Missions. Hence the PokéFinder cheat seems to be safe

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What's New in Version 17.02.07 See changelog
Released 17 hours ago
17/02/07 - New Update:
- Legality:
- - Added: Legality indication for exported QR images (if legality check is available for origin).
- - Added: Legality indication for Box/Party pkm slots (^ + opt-in via Options->Set to SAV).
- - Fixed: More edge cases for legality checks.
- Added: More Generation 7 trainer stat record labels. Thanks skywalker25 & Holla!
- Added: G7TID -> TID/SID generator for Generation 7 Trainer Editor. Thanks RoC!
- Added: QR exporting for non gen6/7 pkm. Only use is for sharing via image rather than file.
- Fixed: Transferred markings are now applied correctly.
- Fixed: Gen 2 inventory items TMHM cap raised from 1 to 99.
- Fixed: Importing japanese pk1 files now transfer to generation 7 without errors.

sl0ps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you modify your console to play backed up games, the console company have the right to revoke all of your online capabilities.
If you modify data in a game (which isn't possible on a unhacked console) they have the right to revoke your online capabilities.

You can't justify piracy nor can you justify cheating.

"But I hacked in a pokemon which can be legitimately obtained"
It is still using external tools to inject something.
It's still cheating.

Good for you that you do not care, but open your eyes and face the truth.
Alteration of game data is wrong and can lead to a bad.
Honestly this. You should not use these things in order to ruin the experience for the legit/vanilla player-base.

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pffft!... The only ones affected by other players cheating legit pokémon are noobs, most competitive players are cheaters in a way or another!...

Nintendo can do whatever they want with their mediocre games, they can go to hell and hopefully they will, I'm sure the issue with the logins in the PGL is on purpose to prevent "certain" players from using the service!...

My Sun/Moon experience is ruined already, it was from the beginning when they decided to remove Triple Battles from the games, I'll wait to see if Stars on the Switch turns out to be a third 7th gen game and then maybe come back to Pokémon, otherwise I'll wait until they make a good one that includes all the features I've enjoyed before!...

Reactions: DarthDub

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@alterzero
Agreed. I want triples again. They can keep Z-moves (which should have been an exclusive thing for 'mon like Magikarp, Dunsparce, Luvdisc, etc,) and Cosplay Pikachu (which should have been for more than just Pikachu) for the return of Trips battles.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EvilMakiPR

What does this new feature in bold exactly mean? I mean the G7TID

The G7TID is the 6 digit number you can see on your Trainer Passport, it replaces the traditional 5 digit TID. However that 5 digit TID and the always hidden SID determine what the G7TID is as the 6 digit number is a derived value from those two 5 digit ones. The new feature makes it to where by inputting a G7TID, you can generate a TID/SID, it shows that there are several combinations of TID/SID to make a G7TID.

UltraBlast93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The G7TID is the 6 digit number you can see on your Trainer Passport, it replaces the traditional 5 digit TID. However that 5 digit TID and the always hidden SID determine what the G7TID is as the 6 digit number is a derived value from those two 5 digit ones. The new feature makes it to where by inputting a G7TID, you can generate a TID/SID, it shows that there are several combinations of TID/SID to make a G7TID.

Oh I understand, thank you. So what can it be used for?

BENDIEZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of focusing on banning cheaters, Nintendo should put a ton of effort in fixing the shitty GTS that has been garbage ever since it debuted in 2007. Way too many silly kids asking for legendaries or level 91 or higher Pokemon. I go look up Porygon. All the brats want a legendary Pokemon or something extremely stupid like a Level 91 or higher Weedle. Literally zero reasonable wants for Porygon. The search engine is also lackluster, a filler for Poke ball type and being able to see the deposited Pokemon's summery would be nice. Sadly, we can't have nice things. Alas, the GTS will remain a steaming pile of pig shit. Meanwhile, Nintendo are anti cheaters supporting legitfags.

Last edited by BENDIEZ,
Reactions: DarthDub

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nebby Prime Pack is out for Power Saves. Most of the codes seem terrible with the possibility of getting your account banned. Here's the breakdown:

- Miscellaneous Codes
Island Scan at 100 points
Unlock all battle styles
Have all Sun/Moon/unreleased clothing.

- Battle Tree Codes
Have either a 19 or 49 game winning streak on the mode of your choice.

- Ribbon Modifier
Either remove all ribbons, or add whichever ribbon you want. Even suspicious ones.

- Form Modifier Codes
Change your Alolan Pokemon to their original form, or your Pikachu into Ash Pikachu with a hat from different regions.

- Pokemon in Box Codes
Put Pokemon from National Dex 1-802 into your boxes in groups of 6.

- Wonder Card Codes
All of the legacy ORAS Wonder Cards are here as well as one for Sun/Moon, the Lunar Magikarp.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm staying as far away from these codes as Nebby stays away from the bag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*