• Total voters

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Porygonal said:
Then wtf do you think is eye candy?lol I don't think of them that way,I mainly just choose randomly,because it doesn't matter,I mean,you could also say that the boy is a douchebag wannabe Ash lol if you think the girl is ''eye candy'' but I've never seem them that way.
Perhaps, eye candy isn't the right word. More like "something I like to look at". Moreso than the guys at least.

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ever since I bought pokemon I'm always the male character.. but I think I might try the girl in my 2nd playthrough when the fix is out.
Guy RL -> Guy ingame for me
biggrin.gif

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I choose the boy because i'm a male. Everyone who doesn't because "the boy is ugly" or "want to see my friends' faces" are just weaklings that are not proud to be male and deeply inside want to be a girl once.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
laurenz said:
I choose the boy because i'm a male. Everyone who doesn't because "the boy is ugly" or "want to see my friends' faces" are just weaklings that are not proud to be male and deeply inside want to be a girl once.

I completely disagree... It's a game and who gives a shit if u chose the girl and ur a guy or vise-versa? It's a game and that's all it is.

ph34r.gif

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Besides, identity crises are not to be mocked. They're pretty serious stuff!
Not that I have an identity crisis, not at all. I'm 100% male, and I know it! However, my reason to play as a girl is because it's more pleasant to look at.

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I completely disagree... It's a game and who gives a shit if u chose the girl and ur a guy or vise-versa? It's a game and that's all it is.

lol I completely agree with that,it IS just a game... o.O

Rabbits_Galore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porygonal said:
lol How are the girls eye candy?They're on DS for crying out loud... It's not like their gunna have triple Fs or anything... I don't really think it matters what you choose,but I personally like to pick male characters so I can name them ''Feces''.
In the real world, if a girl like that, young and on an 'adventure', she'd be sexually abused so fast, you would be surprised. And I find it less realistic that a girl would have such a huge justice complex. It's more realistic if guys have it. girls would be like 'oh that's horrible...' -goes back to doing make up-

And Yeah I'm being sexist, but then again, that's what Girls are generally like.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rabbits_Galore said:
Porygonal said:
lol How are the girls eye candy?They're on DS for crying out loud... It's not like their gunna have triple Fs or anything... I don't really think it matters what you choose,but I personally like to pick male characters so I can name them ''Feces''.
In the real world, if a girl like that, young and on an 'adventure', she'd be sexually abused so fast, you would be surprised. And I find it less realistic that a girl would have such a huge justice complex. It's more realistic if guys have it. girls would be like 'oh that's horrible...' -goes back to doing make up-

And Yeah I'm being sexist, but then again, that's what Girls are generally like.
I literally laughed out loud. Maybe because I imagined all the Rule 34 of Lyra I saw or whether I thought of Lyra saying "Oh, that's horrible..." *goes back to doing make-up*

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I am a male in real life, why do u think there's a Mr
biggrin.gif

and i choose boy, because i always wanted to be a hero and what better and safe way of doing that then to choose a character of the same gender and giving it the name that i liked
biggrin.gif

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

lol Well,not every girl is an abercrombie girl you know,but then they get criticized for NOT being like a ''girl'' so wtf.And this is a new day and age,we aren't living in the days where women had no say.I dunno how you can say that when there are alot more female main characters than there used to be and they aren't all your typical ''girly'' girls,like Regina from Dino Crisis for example,she was badass and hot and she didn't have to be girly/slutty and she was more seemed more mainly than the guys but she was still hot. =/ I dunno why I should even care since I'm not a girl but I think what you said was kinda closed minded and disrespectful though.Just didn't know how you could have such an old fashioned kinda mind.

Rabbits_Galore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porygonal said:
lol Well,not every girl is an abercrombie girl you know,but then they get criticized for NOT being like a ''girl'' so wtf.And this is a new day and age,we aren't living in the days where women had no say.I dunno how you can say that when there are alot more female main characters than there used to be and they aren't all your typical ''girly'' girls,like Regina from Dino Crisis for example,she was badass and hot and she didn't have to be girly/slutty and she was more seemed more mainly than the guys but she was still hot. =/ I dunno why I should even care since I'm not a girl but I think what you said was kinda closed minded and disrespectful though.Just didn't know how you could have such an old fashioned kinda mind.

It doesn't matter if a lot of girls are main characters, look at Yoko from gurren laggan.
the ratio of girls being sluts to ratio of girls not, is like 10 : 2. I"m talking about girls in general. And besides, Girls are more materialistic and will have better things to do where as Guys are just as materialistic, but they tend to have more of a justice complex aka 'it would be cool if I saved everyone!' kind of thing.

I don't know hwy I'm bashing girls when I'm a girl --- wait yes I do, it's not bashing if I'm pointing out the truth or what I believe the truth to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Temp is back back again
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why were servers down?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it was telling a friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, telling what?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Maintenance most likely.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, understandable
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night