Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
johnnydaman said:
TFDELTA said:
will u make a patch with menu+battle attack translated?
smile.gif

Me? I dont know how to make patches....if i could i would but, i cant..sorry

QUOTE(samjef11 @ Sep 20 2010, 10:18 PM) This could be of some good http://www.legendarypokemon.net/japanese
thanks ill put it up..
Making patches is easy. It's translating and changing the text that's the hard part.
yeah but i think this thread will help for whoever is making one..

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
atoxic said:
You can build a table easily by dumping Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji by their little endian Unicode hex values. In fact, since we've hit a dead end so far, I'll do just that.

And to be honest, I usually work as a manga scanlator. I came here to explore rom translation out of curiosity. I can help you guys a little with the translation, though be aware that I'm not as proficient as native speakers
Yeah. That.

:J

Also I talked to LoadingNOW; if we don't make any progress by the weekend he'll work on it and dump the B/W text for us.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
kosheh said:
atoxic said:
You can build a table easily by dumping Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji by their little endian Unicode hex values. In fact, since we've hit a dead end so far, I'll do just that.

And to be honest, I usually work as a manga scanlator. I came here to explore rom translation out of curiosity. I can help you guys a little with the translation, though be aware that I'm not as proficient as native speakers
Yeah. That.

:J

Also I talked to LoadingNOW; if we don't make any progress by the weekend he'll work on it and dump the B/W text for us.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Coming from a three year student of japanese, it's almost easier to translate from Kanji than it is Hiragana, I don't have much time to mess with it, but if you dump some text I'll try and help out.

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I care about is the menus, items, etc. The same stuff that got translated in HG/SS. My Japanese Black will be for catching all 156, and when I get English Black, I'll beat that one then trade all the pokemon from Japanese Black to it, and migrate all 493 from Platinum.

biggrin.gif

Good luck on the translation!

saulislegit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This all looks good so far! but I checked out the site for the Japanese to english Symbols but some of them were missing??? Any idea Why?! I finally figured out how to type in Hiragana And such but I need all the symbols to start translating some moves! Anyways be back in the AM! Hope to see more progress

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...