ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody,

Pokémon White Deluxe beta 0.8 has just been released! Please check out the first post for more information and a download link.

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everybody,

Pokémon White Deluxe beta 0.8 has just been released! Please check out the first post for more information and a download link.

OH, YEAH! Hail to the king, baby!

Edit: The readme says:

[quote name='Readme"]
This beta version can be played until Opelucid City. You can explore Route 10 and the
Opelucid Pokémon Gym
and everything before it. So you can get all 8 badges!
However, DO NOT enter the Victory Road yet!
Route 10, Opelucid Gym and everything ahead of it HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET.
[/quote]

So, the Openlucid Gym is edited or not?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OH, YEAH! Hail to the king, baby!

Edit: The readme says:

[quote name='Readme"]
This beta version can be played until Opelucid City. You can explore Route 10 and the
Opelucid Pokémon Gym and everything before it. So you can get all 8 badges!
However, DO NOT enter the Victory Road yet!
Route 10, Opelucid Gym and everything ahead of it HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET.

So, the Openlucid Gym is edited or not?
[/quote]

I just read that, too. Sorry for the confusion. However, yes, you can challenge the Opelucid Gym! Go ahead! In other words; the last line of the readme should have been removed.

gabriel1073

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just downloaded and that triple battle was awesome and you should create triple trainer battles and maybe a quadruple trainer battle at the elite four

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just have two small questions.
1. Have you implemented where to get the legendaries yet or is that coming in a later version?
2. Is the chance to encounter a shiny pokemon rate still the same?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just downloaded and that triple battle was awesome and you should create triple trainer battles and maybe a quadruple trainer battle at the elite four
Elite Four battles will be single battles. Also, there will be no quadruple battles. I can't do that.

I just have two small questions.
1. Have you implemented where to get the legendaries yet or is that coming in a later version?
2. Is the chance to encounter a shiny pokemon rate still the same?
1) You can already get several Legendary Pokémon as of this beta version. Other Legendaries will mainly be available in the final version. They replace the usual Legendary Unova Pokémon. My reasoning was: you probably play this hack after the normal versions of Pokémon Black & White, therefore, it is more fun if other Legendaries can be found - Virizion, etc. have been replaced.
2) It's still the same.

Fabfab947

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, I just started playing and it's awesome! But I can't beat Brock... so I want my Pokemon to level faster. I want to do that with a cheat that get me 2x more exp. than normal. But I need the game ID and now I wonder if that patch chainged it because the original ID doesn't work...

WIIstpM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome hack! Keep up the good work!
I wonder when will the final version come out...
Anyway it's up to you :) Take your time and make this hack THE BEST!

WIIstpM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game doesn't seem to work on my R4 clone (N5) getting errcode=-4 w/ RetrogameFan mod (YSMenu)...

Is there a way to play this on N5? Please help me.....

Fabfab947

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, I beat Brock but of course I'm stuck at the third gym now :rofl:
These gym fights are really a challenge! I like it!
icon1.gif

Topher65

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you download the file, how do you play the game? i downloaded it and tried to open it, but it was like "To open this file, Windows needs to know what program created it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs." And then since i don't know what Program made it, i tell it to check online and it can't find out what program. HELP?

Evin C.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, now when i try to open it it is like "The archive is either in unknon format or damaged." Please help!

You do know that...you need a NDS Emulator...right? Something like that, I have never used one of these nds hack roms but ive played GBA etc and you don't just open up the rom and play it...makes no sense does it? You need an emulator.

Also a question, is playing via wifi still the same? If me and my friend both have this rom and we try to play with each other, will it work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/05cDTk1P this is cool