ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

JerryPiekaar

Trophies
XP
This hack is really nice! Beats the original game in my opinion.
I got it to work on an emulator and i enjoyed it a lot.

However, I need some help now.
I really want to play this on my DS, but how do i get it to work?
I downloaded and patched a rom, works like a charm on emulator, but on my DS it shows only a black screen after choosing your name etc.
Am i doing something wrong?
If anyone knows, thanks in advance.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded and patched a rom, works like a charm on emulator, but on my DS it shows only a black screen after choosing your name etc.
To help you, we need to know: Which flash card are you using? Which version of the kernel is it running? Which region of the Pokemon ROM did you patch?

JerryPiekaar

Trophies
XP
To help you, we need to know: Which flash card are you using? Which version of the kernel is it running? Which region of the Pokemon ROM did you patch?
I have the card that is shown in this(http://www.ndstt.net/download.html) link, i hope you mean this.
Also, i don't know what you mean by kernel (i'm new to the whole thing) so i cant answer that question. If you can tell me what this is i might be able to answer.
As for the ROM, i used an EU, unpatched one, which worked on emulator.

Twist4269

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok hi guys im Twist im new but can i ask something i rlly want to know the rare candy cheat because i cought a new pokemon and its rlly under level and i want it to be same level as others with out training can some one plz help me with this :c

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
all i want is some rare candies codes soSOME ONE PLZ HELP ME OR GOD HELP but ye all i want is some codes :c

Check on documentation, is still same as unpatched version, because is not changed on ram structure.

I would like some assistance. Mine doesn't say input checksum is invalid, it says input FILE is invalid. Please, someone help me!
is your clean ROM, is needed a clean version one is matched with US clean ROM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn