Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CherriesPlease said:
I've patched the games following the instructions but it doesn't work. It just gives me a blank screen after loading.

You should give more info than that if you want help. Examples are the way you use to play the game(Emulator or flashcart). Which emulator or flashcart are you playing on? If it's a flashcart, then what firmware are you using? Just saying i get a blank screen won't help much.

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a tip for people who can't get xDelta GUI to work (because I know mine didn't at first).
Move the ROM file, .patch, and the xdelta.exe and xdeltagui.exe to the C:\ or whatever your root system is on your local disk. Run the xdeltagui.exe as an Administrator, and it should work.

For some reason, mine was on the desktop and it never created a PokemonBlack_patched.nds file and nothing would happen when I clicked "Apply Patch". Just an idea.

BTW, thanks so much for the patch. It is actually awesome.

megachamp98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkspirit456 said:
megachamp98 said:
darkspirit456 said:
megachamp98 said:
*sigh* okay guys.... still doesnt work for me. I've downloaded the DS madness patch and i used IT instead of the rudolph one and i am still getting the error -4. Just to let you guys know I modified the exinfo and infolib. If i do it the normal way (use the rudolph patch) I will get error-5 instead....
use my ext+info from version 3 and patch your game with my v4 good luck
Still doesn't work -_-" Just a question do i have to encrypt/decrypt it? Also, do i need to update my firmware? Mine is 1.17a07. Also, I'm getting error code=-5 now....
Make sure you use the latest YSMenu from pong+retro

Download Here

You must use YSMenu as the main boot to bypass error-5 and use my latest ext+info to bypass error-4 AP, and it it should work perfectly
wink.gif
That one I uploaded is my ext+info merged with YSMenu

P.S. This has the latest cheat file from AKAIO (yusuo) 10-17-10
wink.gif

Omg... after 12 tries it finally works....... YES!!! I can finally play! Thanks a lot darkspirit456! You've been really helpful!

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zht1997 said:
darkspirit456 said:
zht1997 said:
tat rudolph patch doesn't fix union room problem, it only fix exp
For Union room fix, use v2 or v3 of Rudolph fix
wink.gif
v4 doesn't work for me but v2 and v3 did. So good luck!
biggrin.gif
tryed all of them, no luck
Well, v2 and v3 are supposed to fix the Union Room freeze. So something must be going wrong at your end
unsure.gif

v4 fixes the EXP AP problem.
s_right.png

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
zht1997 said:
darkspirit456 said:
zht1997 said:
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Well, v2 and v3 are supposed to fix the Union Room freeze. So something must be going wrong at your end
unsure.gif

well ill try it again after im done with hw

epic_cookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this happening to anyone?

I have tested this 3 times. Each time same result. In wifi club room, if you have a Flygon lead and use U-turn on Azelf the game crashes.
This isnt that big but i tried it 3 times with same result.
Plus I am having general wifi club problems, people cant connect, i cant connect, game freeze etc.

CherriesPlease

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Darksage098 said:
CherriesPlease said:
I've patched the games following the instructions but it doesn't work. It just gives me a blank screen after loading.

You should give more info than that if you want help. Examples are the way you use to play the game(Emulator or flashcart). Which emulator or flashcart are you playing on? If it's a flashcart, then what firmware are you using? Just saying i get a blank screen won't help much.

Sorry, well I'm using a flashcart R4DS with the latest firmware. The games I tried were both black and white, and both had the same results.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CherriesPlease said:
Darksage098 said:
CherriesPlease said:

Sorry, well I'm using a flashcart R4DS with the latest firmware. The games I tried were both black and white, and both had the same results.

Can you tell me what firmware?

Also, did you try to disable soft-reset and cheats? Those are very much the main cause of games to block or crash, (white or black screens). If you have a original or a 1:1 R4DS card, get wood 1.14.2 As fast as possible
biggrin.gif

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, so now that the translation is getting more advanced, i have one small question though: Are the WIFI errors fixed? (union room, Global link etc etc.)? Would be cool if they were, then i can update the translated game again. (running v1 or v2, since they both dont have wifi errors).

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epic_cookie said:
Is this happening to anyone?

I have tested this 3 times. Each time same result. In wifi club room, if you have a Flygon lead and use U-turn on Azelf the game crashes.
This isnt that big but i tried it 3 times with same result.
Plus I am having general wifi club problems, people cant connect, i cant connect, game freeze etc.
yeah it just happened to me!
double battle in random wifi with jalorda and oobemu vs kojondo and something else can't remember
jalorda uses reflect kojondo uses u-turn on oobemu game freezes after damage I think or after animation...
that is weird because I remember u-turn working before maybe it's because were using rudolphs patch v2 or it could be the translation again...UGH

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zht1997 said:
Spenstar said:
zht1997 said:
darkspirit456 said:
zht1997 said:
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
unsure.gif

well ill try it again after im done with hw
some how it work

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supreme Dirt said:
Error to report:

The message after U-Turn and Volt Change where switching occurs crashes the game. I have tested this.

I noticed when I was battling the electric gym leader her Emonga used Volt Charge when it returned to her, I got an long numbered word / piece code, game did not crash and when she resent out Emonga it had full health...

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
Error to report:

The message after U-Turn and Volt Change where switching occurs crashes the game. I have tested this.
Yep, that problem has been made known a while back and should hopefully be fixed in v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol