Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ive read back a long way but cant seem to find the answer to my question..... does the ROM work for supercard ds one? i know it works for two but no1 seems to be posting about this freeze i get everytime i choose what language i want the game to be in.... any help?

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey Spenstar, you want to know something stupid?
Because the Translation teem chose to replace the Katakana with the English Language they screwed up big time!
If you pick Katakana as your Language then the credits will be in Katakana.
HOWEVER!
If you pick Kanjii the credits will be in ENGLISH!
I have no idea why they replaced Katakana to begin with! The game defaults to Kanjii when you create a new save file so WTF!?!

In fact; here is VIDEO PROOF of the game's credits being in English.
Everything from Lead Supervisor to THE END is in English! If you notice in the video, Cat333Pokemon was using the Kanjii setting!
I hope that it will be an easy fix to replace Kanjii instead of Katakana, like move the pointers where the patch replaces stuff. I don't want the translation teem to translate the credits just to find out that they have wasted their time.

*Skip to 12:35 to see the Credits in ENGLISH

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IrishKoEa said:
Hey guys ive read back a long way but cant seem to find the answer to my question..... does the ROM work for supercard ds one? i know it works for two but no1 seems to be posting about this freeze i get everytime i choose what language i want the game to be in.... any help?
Thats odd, I'm able to get the games to work on my DSOne and DSTwo flashcards
unsure.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Hey Spenstar, you want to know something stupid?
Because the Translation teem chose to replace the Katakana with the English Language they screwed up big time!
If you pick Katakana as your Language then the credits will be in Katakana.
HOWEVER!
If you pick Kanjii the credits will be in ENGLISH!
I have no idea why they replaced Katakana to begin with! The game defaults to Kanjii when you create a new save file so WTF!?!
Lol, don't go blaming me for that
tongue.gif
But I believe that that can be fixed easily. All that would need to be done is to copy the translated text for the Katakana file and then replace the Kanjii text with the English text. I might have to tell Kaarosu about this.

We could also just find the credits for the Kanjii option and replace the Katakana credits.

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
IrishKoEa said:
Thats odd, I'm able to get the games to work on my DSOne and DSTwo flashcards
unsure.gif

Hmmm..... ive been messing around with it for over 2 hours now i cant get the game to work at all
frown.gif
well thanks anyway, at least i know it does work on it!

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IrishKoEa said:
Hmmm..... ive been messing around with it for over 2 hours now i cant get the game to work at all
frown.gif
well thanks anyway, at least i know it does work on it!
So have you tried starting from scratch and following my Patching Instructions on my first post?

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep twice..... im beginning to think its the OS, im currently downloading the patch for the sdhc which was out months ago to see if that solves it

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IrishKoEa said:
yep twice..... im beginning to think its the OS, im currently downloading the patch for the sdhc which was out months ago to see if that solves it
Yeah, it might help to back up your games and saves and then format your SD card and download the latest firmware for SC DSOne.

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar, I wanna thank you for taking the time to solve my problem. And for doing all this work in general. Youve mad one very happy parent of me and an extatic child here beside me. Mikey sends his many thanks to you to
wink.gif
Ive met a lot of people on sites like these who simply forget the less technologicly advanced such as myself and your step by step guide was flawless even for an old bag like me to follow.

So again, thank you very much.

Peace

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IrishKoEa said:
Spenstar, I wanna thank you for taking the time to solve my problem. And for doing all this work in general. Youve mad one very happy parent of me and an extatic child here beside me. Mikey sends his many thanks to you to
wink.gif
Ive met a lot of people on sites like these who simply forget the less technologicly advanced such as myself and your step by step guide was flawless even for an old bag like me to follow.

So again, thank you very much.

Peace
Wow, now I feel like in need to keep up on my PR
wink.gif

And no problem! It's always nice to help out those who are struggling with whatever small or big situation they are in.
smile.gif

megachamp98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For TTDS when i open up the files with TTDT.exe i cant seem to find the game id for the game. I can find the code for it but not the numbers. So i can find Iraj but i cant find the numbers that goes with the code. So what do i do? Do i just add in the new codes?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megachamp98 said:
For TTDS when i open up the files with TTDT.exe i cant seem to find the game id for the game. I can find the code for it but not the numbers. So i can find Iraj but i cant find the numbers that goes with the code. So what do i do? Do i just add in the new codes?
bballkidx said:
its probably been asked but has the english patch dstt come out?
Try this:
QUOTE(darkspirit456 @ Oct 18 2010, 12:34 AM)
Pokemon Black Union room is fixed for black and both version compatible with last version of my ext+info! Visit my blog! DO NOT post download links anywhere else or re-upload them!

DSMadness

Enjoy
wink.gif

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I seem to have a different problem to the one described at the start of your thread. When I select the patch and the rom, the program says that it can not find the file specified. I have all the files in the same folder so that is not a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry if this has been asked before.

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its better is the game is not 100% or anywhere near tat completely translated, because nintendo might stop releasing pokemon games in english knowing tat others are translating it. cuz y would nintendo waste time to translate something if some group of ppl are translating it

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, 90% of all kids+adults in the usa have at least 1 r4 or scds2 or dstt or acekard or m3
for example everyone in my school got a r4 or a acekard or m3 or scds2 or dstt or the others

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolno. Theres only 1 person I know with an acekard 2i and that cuz i gave him my old one. and i know over 50 people with ds'

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well in my school everyone got a 'watever flashcard they have', every where i go, i see sumone bragging about their flashcard when the teacher isn't looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok