Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tehnoobshow said:
When is the Version 4 patch going to be released?
I can't tell you an exact date, but the translation patches are now seeming to be coming out once a week now, so we might expect v4 this weekend.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soaline said:
Oh, thanks Spenstar !

I've tried with my over rom, CLEAN. Patched with Rudolf's patch (patch worked) but again, when I try to patch it with the translation patch, nothing happens.

I think you are running into the same problem many people (myself included) have run into. For the giggles, try patching it with the v2 or v3 (not sure if v3 has the exp patch included) DSTT/TTDS patch and see if it works. If it does, continue to use the DSTT/TTDS patches until someone can figure out why the normal/regular patch is being a b***** to some people.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tehnoobshow said:
Spenstar said:
tehnoobshow said:
I can't tell you an exact date, but the translation patches are now seeming to be coming out once a week now, so we might expect v4 this weekend.
yay
lol, but don't get your hopes up too high. Thats just my prediction of when it will come out
tongue.gif

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bluelaserman said:
My Method to get it running:
1. Get a CLEAN rom. Name it PKMBK.nds
2. Patch with V4 Rudolf. Will give PKMBK.nds (Rename to PKMBKV1.nds) and PKMBK.bak
3. English Patch on PKMBKV1.nds
4. Patch V3 Rudolf on PKMBKV1.nds Will give Will give PKMBKV1.nds (Rename to PKMBKFINAL.nds) and PKMBKV1.bak
5. Get WAIO.
6. Put PKMBKFINAL.nds on MicroSD
7. Create SAV file with DeSmuME2 OR Use an existing SAV file. Rename SAV file as PKMBKFINAL.SAV
8. Copy that SAV file and make another one called PKMBKFINAL (Don't add .SAV if its already a SAV file)
9. Put both PKMBKFINAL.SAV and PKMBKFINAL into the MicroSD
10. Boot up and run WOODR4SDHC.nds or WOODR4DLDI.nds
11. Go down to PKMBKFINAL.nds
12. Change Press Y till you are at the settings.
13. Select save type as 64M and Press R
14. Make Cheats in GAME(AR) too off. Do the same with Reset in Game.
15. Press Start and go down to settings.
16. Press R till at Patches.
17. Turn them both off.
18. BOOT THE GAME. IT SHOULD WORK. IF NOT, BUY A DSTWO.

WHAT THE FUCKING H*LL ?!?! I CAN PLAY THE GAME WITH THE ENGLISH PATCH!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUUUCH! I love you xDD
BEST METHOD EVER! I can save, and load the GAME!
HISTORIOUS!! THANK YOU!

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
bluelaserman said:
Hatchetball said:
bluelaserman said:
Hatchetball said:
Nah it's not just me lol I've seen dozens of reports of this. PyRo is having the same issue.
The only patching I did was the english patch, which is why I'm asking in your thread o.o

Did you try it on the clean rom?
Yup same thing

Then its not the Patches fault, its a Firmware/Rom issue.
Nope. It's not anything to do with firmware/rom. The patch works fine. It's just pretty weird that there is no grass patches in White Forest :wtf:
It's impossible to capture the pokemon that inhabit that area if I simple cannot encounter them.
So this is a pretty big issue... they should really look into it.
I'm not saying it's the patch that's causing it. My guess was another form of AP. Hopefully they will fix the issue.

I don't know if it's either the patch or another AP. Like I said previously...some have claimed this on the official game cartridges. So I don't know what it is.
And it couldn't possibly be AP because Spenstar stated that it works for him, and I believe he's using a ROM + the patch. So it couldn't possiblt be an AP or the patch (or could it?).

So Idk. And I cannot find ANY information on the web about white forest other then what pokemon to catch...lol.

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bluelaserman said:
2. Patch with V4 Rudolf. Will give PKMBK.nds (Rename to PKMBKV1.nds) and PKMBK.bak
4. Patch V3 Rudolf on PKMBKV1.nds Will give Will give PKMBKV1.nds (Rename to PKMBKFINAL.nds) and PKMBKV1.bak
5. Get WAIO.
7. Create SAV file with DeSmuME2 OR Use an existing SAV file. Rename SAV file as PKMBKFINAL.SAV
8. Copy that SAV file and make another one called PKMBKFINAL (Don't add .SAV if its already a SAV file)
17. Turn them both off.

CONFIRMED WORKING ON MY R4SDHC!
(If you don't find the Rudolf V3, download the V4 and in the file theres the V3 patch, named as previous version.
HAVE FUN WITH PLAYING!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saia_ said:
bluelaserman said:
5. Get WAIO.
17. Turn them both off.

WHAT THE FUCKING H*LL ?!?! I CAN PLAY THE GAME WITH THE ENGLISH PATCH!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUUUCH! I love you xDD
BEST METHOD EVER! I can save, and load the GAME!
HISTORIOUS!! THANK YOU!
You censored "hell" but not the F word. LOL

Anywho. Still having the no grass in White Forest issue. Anyone else have this issue? (check?)
If anyone is in contact with the peoples making the patchs, could you give them the word about this issue?
If needed I can provide a copy that has no White Forest grass patches, just PM me cause I'm not posting it on the forums...
So yeah, if someone would give the patchers a heads up on this issue it would be very awesome.

buddyhamre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
tehnoobshow said:
Spenstar said:
tehnoobshow said:
yay
lol, but don't get your hopes up too high. Thats just my prediction of when it will come out
tongue.gif

Where do you get all of those things that are needed? I cant find them.

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey does anyone mind me sending me a pm when v4 comes out? i have little access to internet and have a hard time remembering/following when the new ones are out?

HeyYoWL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys.. since there's like 90 pages to this thread now I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have both a clean version of this ROM and a patched version of this game. I'm using AKAIO 1.8 on an AceKard RPG. Every time I load either ROM I get a blue screen on top saying that it cannot process the save file or something of that nature. Does anyone know what I have to do to get it working?

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
HeyYoWL said:
Hey guys.. since there's like 90 pages to this thread now I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have both a clean version of this ROM and a patched version of this game. I'm using AKAIO 1.8 on an AceKard RPG. Every time I load either ROM I get a blue screen on top saying that it cannot process the save file or something of that nature. Does anyone know what I have to do to get it working?

Tried a deleting the SAV file and allowing it to create one?

HeyYoWL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bluelaserman said:
HeyYoWL said:

Tried a deleting the SAV file and allowing it to create one?

It never created one period. That's the first thing I see, I've never even gotten to the logos.

HeyYoWL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually would anyone using an AceKard be willing to post a .sav file for me? Maybe if I have one I can at least load up the menus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y