Gaming PokeBank and Hacked PKMN Question...

PanCyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happiny with wish
Bouffalant with egg moves
duckett with HA
Cateripe with HP Ground (didn't work until I removed the ability Hidden Power..weird)

Also lots of mons I tried to hack the Kalos pentagon onto. I've noticed certain moves will cause them to fail the check. Other than that I haven't seen anything fail that I didn't try to add the Kalos pentagon too.

PanCyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the pokemon only learns a move in Johto(gen 2) then the region must match that generation.

Example:
If a pokemon has Johto exclusive move and the stats says its from Hoenn, It wont pass.

Will Action Replay generated Pokemon (Ex: Wild Encounter codes) be able to go through?

Yeah no problem as long as the moves and ability are correct. Charazard with wonder guard ability and sketch move wont work.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Happiny with wish
Bouffalant with egg moves
duckett with HA
Cateripe with HP Ground (didn't work until I removed the ability Hidden Power..weird)

Also lots of mons I tried to hack the Kalos pentagon onto. I've noticed certain moves will cause them to fail the check. Other than that I haven't seen anything fail that I didn't try to add the Kalos pentagon too.
Caterpie cannot learn Hidden power

Reactions: DiabloStorm

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I have a few questions about this: I have some Hacked PKMN I got through Action Replay and those I got already had preset moves (Ex: Arceus with Judgement, Punishment), can I transfer those? What about ones from GTS spoofing sites? Another question, if I transfer one that PokeBank denies, would I get banned from Nintendo?

Am I in trouble for using Hacked PKMN? I never use them online. I believe cheating is ok, as long as it is done only single player side.
Hopefully not, hopefully not, and it isn't ok.

loco365

Trophies
XP
It's funny that you used Fly on a Pikachu as an example of a messed up moveset because Fly on a Pikachu is actually possible lol.

Except it's impossible to have a flying Pikachu in XY because when it's transferred from HGSS to BWB2W2, the HMs have to be removed.

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except it's impossible to have a flying Pikachu in XY because when it's transferred from HGSS to BWB2W2, the HMs have to be removed.

Who said anything about transferring from HGSS to BWB2W2 there's an event in BW for a flying Pikachu that could probably be replicated.

Event-Pokemon_BW_J0037_Pikachu_ANA.png

It's this one to be clear. Also here's the link to the whatever it is http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15605-BW-Event-Flying-Pikachu

If there's something i'm missing please tell meh because i'm confused where HGSS came in to the conversation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1