Gaming PokeBank and Hacked PKMN Question...

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The only Pokemon that were blocked for me were any Gen 4 defog pokemon that don't have defog as an egg move and my flying Serperior (obvoisly hacked).
All my PokEdit Pokemon who had legitimate Moves, stats, origins were transfered without a problem. Even the Event-Pokemon like the B2W2 launch Genesect passed without a problem.
However all my Pokemon don't have the blue Pentagon which bothers me a little...

loco365

Trophies
XP
Was able to transfer the following:

-Shiny dogs from HG/SS
-Eigakan Celebi Lv 50
-New Moon Island Lv. 50 Darkrai
-Lv 100 Japanese Arceus (Quite sure it's legit, I need to verify that)
-Lv 50 Airport Victini

XrosBlader821 the pentagon is NOT a hack check. It only verifies that the Pokémon was caught or hatched in the Kalos region. You can use it to verify, though. Check with the memory girl in Anistar City. If she says it doesn't seem to remember, but it has the pentagon, it's likely hacked. The only exception to this that I have found is the event Torchic.

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I transferred all the event pokemon fine, what i did was made a save via emulator then loaded it in pokedit. Once this was done i simply downloaded the event pokemon i wanted in wondercard format and inserted them into the save via pokeedit. After this i booted up the emulator went and collected all my pokemon from the green man. I then booted up pokeedit again and cloned whatever i wanted and uploaded the save to my FTP server.

Then all i had to do was edit the save game manager config on flashcard with my FTP settings and restore the save on the server to my retail White2 card.

So then i had a White2 card with the save with all event pokemon on it i just used pokebank and poke transfer. When i want more copies i just restore the save from FTP again over and over. If i want anything added i just add them to that save and restore simple.

Most event pokemon i got from projectpokemon the others from pokecheck in pkm format (although not all of them worked but most did)

Oh on a side note the shiny event pokemon only from Japan once i got them from greenman in pokecenter i renamed them in pokeedit. They transferred just fine with a namechange. (i just didn'twant a JP name.

.:drk_drgn:.

rawr
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At first i was disappointed, then I realized that it's regulating the community. Not as many hopeful cheaters like you and me can continue cheating as simply as we used to. Now people who have cheated are being forced to buy the games they refused to pay for earlier.

Tbf I never cheated playing Pokemon, always played legit. Though, up until I got Y, I hadn't bought a Pokemon game since Fire Red :3

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'll never understand why people even waste their time hacking in legendaries. No one gives a shit that you own them and they're all illegal or frowned upon in duels against real people, which is basically the only reason to even hack pokemon in in the first place.
The only fun thing about legendaries has ever been catching them within the game due to having to go through some sort of interesting trouble to do so.

But then again i'm talking about a game played by many, many young kids who just want to be supah powafuw pokamon masturs.

lampdemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'll never understand why people even waste their time hacking in legendaries.

When you want to use specific legendaries in battle and most pokemon online are hacked, why limit yourself by using an inferior version?

All the pokemon I got legit on my Black2 transfered fine, including the legendaries I traded from an Emu running pokemon white. The only things that didn't transfer were pokes that you couldn't get normally in the game(excluding events), like legendaries with their hidden abilities.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The only Pokemon that were blocked for me were any Gen 4 defog pokemon that don't have defog as an egg move and my flying Serperior (obvoisly hacked).
All my PokEdit Pokemon who had legitimate Moves, stats, origins were transfered without a problem. Even the Event-Pokemon like the B2W2 launch Genesect passed without a problem.
However all my Pokemon don't have the blue Pentagon which bothers me a little...

Only Pokemon caught in Kalos will have the blue Pentagon.
(Pentagon ain't a hack check, it's a "game origin" indicator")

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
Some pokemon I cannot transfer over.

- Shiny 6IV Vinciti (6iv vinciti works fine though... frustratingly. Color scheme for non-shiny sucks tho)
- Shiny 6IV Ditto (maybe non-shiny 6iv will work tho)
- Shiny 6IV Kyurem

Other's seem to carry over, kind of. Depends on the pokemon atm.

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- Shiny 6IV Vinciti (6iv vinciti works fine though... frustratingly. Color scheme for non-shiny sucks tho)
- Shiny 6IV Kyurem

Victini is shiny locked in X & Y I believe but for the other two you're probably just getting unlucky because they can be transfered.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

- Shiny 6IV Kyurem

Shiny Victini is blocked by Pokebank.

I got both shiny 6IV ditto and shiny 6IV kyurem through.

It could be captured at wrong location, or bad PID (probably not though), invalid attacks,
invalid EVs; just a few common reasons off the top of my head.

It'll be nice if you can show the pokecheck entry: it'll help determine exactly why it failed.

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'll never understand why people even waste their time hacking in legendaries.

I do it so i can trade my hacked pokemon for the end game pokemon and Gen6 shiny's what i cant hack. Also how else would i get a few of the uber rare pokemon in my pokedex... Japan gets all the cool events we don't get a lookin most the time. Sometimes the only way is the wrong way.

Reactions: Gvaz

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? That's weird.

Technically it's blocked in Poketransporter, afaik there's no blocks in bank other than "oh this bit isn't correct, lets auto correct that" (like names)

Hmm... so does this mean Shiny Victini event could be coming, because I don't see why it would be blocked in Poke Transporter other than Game Freak wanting it to be special.

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
also: no matter what I do I cannot get these pokemon transferred:
Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos (shiny or non shiny)
Arceus (shiny or non shiny)
Azelf/Mespirit/Uxie (shiny or non-shiny)
Cynaquil (shiny or non-shiny)
Cresslia (shiny or non-shiny)
Genesect (shiny or non-shiny)
Latias/Latios (shiny or non-shiny)
Kyurem (shiny)
Meloetta (shiny)
Regice/Registeel/Regirock (shiny)
Thundurus/Tornadus/Lorendous or w/e (shiny)
seems I have issues with ralts female being shiny too

These are also 6iv too.

I have no fuckin clue what I'm doing. Would anyone happen to have these in pkm format that upload? Preferably as close to level 1 as possible because having them at anything else cuts down on me ever using them. (I have no idea why they release level 100/level 70 legendaries cause I'm never going to use them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: