Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there, I've busy the last few days but it also served as a test for the program, as nobody has reported critical bugs in the last few days, the program might be ready for a stable release, what do you guys think? I leave a compiled version of the last commit, compared with the version that @RustInPeace posted before, it fixes a couple of mistakes on the filter messages and now the pokemon tabs are cleared after a recconection to avoid some mistakes and writing wrong data. The mode boxes are now cleared properly.

Attachments

• PKMN NTR.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 282

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there, I've busy the last few days but it also served as a test for the program, as nobody has reported critical bugs in the last few days, the program might be ready for a stable release, what do you guys think? I leave a compiled version of the last commit, compared with the version that @RustInPeace posted before, it fixes a couple of mistakes on the filter messages and now the pokemon tabs are cleared after a recconection to avoid some mistakes and writing wrong data. The mode boxes are now cleared properly.

I'll test all the bots tomorrow :) i haven't encountered any errore with Lunala/Solgaleo bots, 7/6 gen event bot.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow for me the event bot this latest build at least reverted back to a maximum of 99 soft resets on Gen 7, always been that for all SR bots in Gen VI.

Edit: I think I know why I've gotten the 99 SR treatment. Getting it all of a sudden on Gen 7, I thought of what I did that day that changed the 3DS or game in any way. I realized it's the fact I had a cheat plugin, more than that, the directory. I don't know, maybe the program when connected looks for the /plugin directory, and even though it doesn't have a plg file, the fact it exists might tick it off. By that I mean a directory in /plugin that is the title id of the game. Right now trying on OR, where I never went past 99, event bot, now entering the 100s after deleting the plugin directory for that game. This would explain another console suddenly getting this yesterday, but removing the plugin directories made it now reaching the 1000s for Tapu Fini. At the same time I completely removed the plugin folder in one 3DS, and only hit 99 once. Maybe just a really off night, but the theory is still that basically, don't have the directory corresponding to your game on the plugin folder. Or just don't have have the plugin folder at all. Again, just a theory, but I think that indicates that the event bot issue I had last night wasn't related to the program's newest build.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Somehow for me the event bot this latest build at least reverted back to a maximum of 99 soft resets on Gen 7, always been that for all SR bots in Gen VI.

Edit: I think I know why I've gotten the 99 SR treatment. Getting it all of a sudden on Gen 7, I thought of what I did that day that changed the 3DS or game in any way. I realized it's the fact I had a cheat plugin, more than that, the directory. I don't know, maybe the program when connected looks for the /plugin directory, and even though it doesn't have a plg file, the fact it exists might tick it off. By that I mean a directory in /plugin that is the title id of the game. Right now trying on OR, where I never went past 99, event bot, now entering the 100s after deleting the plugin directory for that game. This would explain another console suddenly getting this yesterday, but removing the plugin directories made it now reaching the 1000s for Tapu Fini. At the same time I completely removed the plugin folder in one 3DS, and only hit 99 once. Maybe just a really off night, but the theory is still that basically, don't have the directory corresponding to your game on the plugin folder. Or just don't have have the plugin folder at all. Again, just a theory, but I think that indicates that the event bot issue I had last night wasn't related to the program's newest build.

I think that's strange xD

Reactions: RustInPeace

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I think this on NTR side, the program doesn't read anything on the SD card (I don't even know if it is possible in the first place). I'm preparing the stable release, should be up in a few minutes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

New version is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/2.0.0.0

Already found a bug while checking for updates, it will return an error at start because it tries to seach for a beta version and there are no one, but you can ignore it. Will push a beta so you don't see that message.

Last edited by drgoku282,

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, then, can somebody explain this egg RNG method? Like what do you use to know which eggs to accept/reject etc?

SkyChotik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can we get an update to include the new marker for transfers from gen 1? Its the little black gameboy icon.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a tip about the wild/UB bot in the case of it repeatedly hitting the A button. Make sure the pokemon sent out has their first listed move as an escape one, such as Teleport. Whirlwind/Dragon Tail and the like can help, but they're negative priority moves. After all manners of escape the bot goes back to its regular button presses. I burned through over 600 honeys thanks to this, and almost ran out PP maxed teleport, only 1 PP left actually.

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, can we get an update to include the new marker for transfers from gen 1? Its the little black gameboy icon.

Marking is not supported by the program, the game boy icon is actually determined by the game of origin and has nothing to do with the six standard marks.

Kind of a tip about the wild/UB bot in the case of it repeatedly hitting the A button. Make sure the pokemon sent out has their first listed move as an escape one, such as Teleport. Whirlwind/Dragon Tail and the like can help, but they're negative priority moves. After all manners of escape the bot goes back to its regular button presses. I burned through over 600 honeys thanks to this, and almost ran out PP maxed teleport, only 1 PP left actually.

Good tip, will add it to the wiki.

Reactions: RustInPeace

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New preview version is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/2.1.0.1

Added:
  • Gen 6/7 Wonder Trade bot: New options were added, now you can select .pkx files on your computer as pokémon source, a backup of the boxes is made before the bot runs and added a couple of actions that are performed after the trading session is complete. See wiki for details.
  • Gen 7 Breeding bot: New Accept/Reject mode intended to be used with eggRNG method, input number of eggs to accept and reject and run the bot.
Changed:
  • Core: Internal changes to friendship editing, users will not notice a change.
  • GUI: Some changes to the interface, some controls are grouped and fully disabled when not connected or a bot is working.
Fixed:
  • Core: Update checking no longer returns an error when there are no beta versions available.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't even know what that is, never tried it out.

This is absolutly different from every method of RNG known as this day. It's way simple than any other RNG method. You don't have to setup anything (except your seed, but this tool can show it already so...)

If you want a guide :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonrng/wiki/eggrng
The guide is absolutly complete, and easy. With that you'll hunt with more simplicity. For exemple, a Shiny that you'd have in 512 eggs (classic probability w/ Masuda Method and Shining Charm) you can find a Shiny Frame around 30/40 eggs if you discard a few eggs.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New preview version is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/2.1.0.1

Added:
  • Gen 6/7 Wonder Trade bot: New options were added, now you can select .pkx files on your computer as pokémon source, a backup of the boxes is made before the bot runs and added a couple of actions that are performed after the trading session is complete. See wiki for details.
  • Gen 7 Breeding bot: New Accept/Reject mode intended to be used with eggRNG method, input number of eggs to accept and reject and run the bot.
Changed:
  • Core: Internal changes to friendship editing, users will not notice a change.
  • GUI: Some changes to the interface, some controls are grouped and fully disabled when not connected or a bot is working.
Fixed:
  • Core: Update checking no longer returns an error when there are no beta versions available.

There is an error just after you open the program (while it searches for an update)

EDIT: Now it seems to be fixed

Last edited by Real.96,

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I can confirm something similar on my end. Never got any more than about 60 SRs without the system crashing, then I removed my plugin folder and now I've just passed the 500 mark without a single crash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...