Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
While Merge Spot Bot and Event Bot is running i can't swap tabs (Main, Stats, Moves, Misc). I think that also the other bot has got this problem.

Also, sometimes it doesn't send the softreset button and start fighiting. But after a couple of seconds it send it correctly.

Last edited by Real.96,

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
a bit late but

About last few posts

@dotarice It's on plans but I haven't got somebody to trade at the right time to test such function. You can disable the communications with guests as workaround (keep in mind you can't get FC after a trade if guest communication is disabled).

i will give that a try. thank you very much!

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New version is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/2.2.0.0

Added:
  • Gen 6/7 Wonder Trade bot: New options were added, now you can select .pkx files on your computer as pokémon source, a backup of the boxes is made before the bot runs and added a couple of actions that are performed after the trading session is complete. See wiki for details.
  • Gen 7 Breeding bot: New Accept/Reject mode intended to be used with eggRNG method, input number of eggs to accept and reject and run the bot.
Changed:
  • Core: Internal changes to friendship editing, users will not notice a change.
  • GUI: Some changes to the interface, some controls are grouped and fully disabled when not connected or a bot is working.
Fixed:
  • Core: Update checking no longer returns an error when there are no beta versions available.

Also fixed the errors @Real.96 reported, they only existed on beta versions.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New version is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/2.2.0.0

Added:
  • Gen 6/7 Wonder Trade bot: New options were added, now you can select .pkx files on your computer as pokémon source, a backup of the boxes is made before the bot runs and added a couple of actions that are performed after the trading session is complete. See wiki for details.
  • Gen 7 Breeding bot: New Accept/Reject mode intended to be used with eggRNG method, input number of eggs to accept and reject and run the bot.
Changed:
  • Core: Internal changes to friendship editing, users will not notice a change.
  • GUI: Some changes to the interface, some controls are grouped and fully disabled when not connected or a bot is working.
Fixed:
  • Core: Update checking no longer returns an error when there are no beta versions available.

Also fixed the errors @Real.96 reported, they only existed on beta versions.

Fantastic. Anyway, event bot (6 and7 gen) and mirage spot bot work great and are really fast

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by drgoku282,

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use this to lower my FC accumulated? It's stuck at 9999999 and I level up everytime I talk to someone. Sounds great but could get my account flagged in the new ban wave. I want to lower that down to match my actual Plaza Rank

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use this to lower my FC accumulated? It's stuck at 9999999 and I level up everytime I talk to someone. Sounds great but could get my account flagged in the new ban wave. I want to lower that down to match my actual Plaza Rank

On the right side of the screen in the "Edit Save" tab there's Current FC and Total FC slots that you can edit. Otherwise there's PKHex.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi !
Just saying that I wanted to use the RNG Helper and... Nothing is working anymore. Auto disconnecting, error when launching a simple breeding bot, nothing goes well anymore. Really surprised of this, here's the logs :

Bot: START Gen 7 Breding bot
Bot: Set start box
NTR: Write value 0x00000002 at address 0x330D982F
NTR: Command timed out
NTR: Write failed
Impossible de lire les données de la connexion de transport : Une tentative de connexion a échoué car le parti connecté n’a pas répondu convenablement au-delà d’une certaine durée ou une connexion établie a échoué car l’hôte de connexion n’a pas répondu.
Server disconnected.
Bot: Exception detected:
System
Impossible d'accéder à un objet supprimé.
Nom de l'objet : 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'.
à System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
à ntrbase.NTR.sendPacket(UInt32 type, UInt32 cmd, UInt32[] args, UInt32 dataLen)
à ntrbase.NTR.sendWriteMemPacket(UInt32 addr, UInt32 pid, Byte[] buf)
à ntrbase.Helpers.RemoteControl.<waitNTRwrite>d__40.MoveNext()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
à ntrbase.Bot.BreedingBot7.<RunBot>d__24.MoveNext()
Bot: STOP Gen 7 Breding bot

Do I have to update my game ? Because I don"t really want to... never had any problem before today.
Thanks o/

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is a little bug at the opening, the app always says that there is an update also if it's the last one

It seems I forgot to update the build number before uploading the binary, only a new release can fix it, as this is not harmful will .

Hi !
Just saying that I wanted to use the RNG Helper and... Nothing is working anymore. Auto disconnecting, error when launching a simple breeding bot, nothing goes well anymore. Really surprised of this, here's the logs :

Bot: START Gen 7 Breding bot
Impossible de lire les données de la connexion de transport : Une tentative de connexion a échoué car le parti connecté n’a pas répondu convenablement au-delà d’une certaine durée ou une connexion établie a échoué car l’hôte de connexion n’a pas répondu.
Server disconnected.
Bot: Exception detected:
System
Impossible d'accéder à un objet supprimé.
Nom de l'objet : 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'.
à System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
à ntrbase.NTR.sendPacket(UInt32 type, UInt32 cmd, UInt32[] args, UInt32 dataLen)
à ntrbase.NTR.sendWriteMemPacket(UInt32 addr, UInt32 pid, Byte[] buf)
à ntrbase.Helpers.RemoteControl.<waitNTRwrite>d__40.MoveNext()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
à ntrbase.Bot.BreedingBot7.<RunBot>d__24.MoveNext()
Bot: STOP Gen 7 Breding bot

Do I have to update my game ? Because I don"t really want to... never had any problem before today.
Thanks o/

This seems to be a connection error, and if you don't have your games updated to 1.1 , no bot is going to work.

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... uh... I guess I'll go back at the older version so
Thanks o/

What's stopping you from updating? All possible plugins, programs, patches, everything has been updated to work with 1.1, also you can't go online without 1.1, Festival Plaza and that stuff.

Anyways, had a lucky day yesterday, Bold 5IV Tapu Fini after only 2208 soft resets, 5IV Adamant Bulu after a mere 614.

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, if you've seen the latest PKHeX release you see it is now a .exe and a .dll file, this is very interesting, because PKMN-NTR can use the entire PKHeX.Core library to process the PKM files, this means the editor could do anything that PKHeX does, including legality checking, implementing this feature will take some time.

So is there any feature that you would like to see implemented (mostly bot-related) before moving the logic to PKHeX.Core?

YusukePM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: Real.96

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
So, if you've seen the latest PKHeX release you see it is now a .exe and a .dll file, this is very interesting, because PKMN-NTR can use the entire PKHeX.Core library to process the PKM files, this means the editor could do anything that PKHeX does, including legality checking, implementing this feature will take some time.

So is there any feature that you would like to see implemented (mostly bot-related) before moving the logic to PKHeX.Core?

wow this is interesting
OK i'm gonna update my Sun haha.

So, for bot suggestions : I've asked a long time ago a Friend Safari bot. Fishing if I remember right was not possible... ? But I don't know if with new adress etc you can do something new or not. And a last one would be Hordes Bot ? With Pokedigger if it's possible to find the adress for all the Pokemon it should be easy to do a bot with Honey ?

Thanks !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch