godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new db (09-16-18). seems some games have been added, but I didn't check which:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5uazba3j3t6f489/godreborn_xm360_db_09-16-18.7z/file

Reactions: TRWOV

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new xm 360 database (01-03-19. nothing has changed game-wise, but there is some dlc:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4gqa5anbbpw4dr/godreborn_xm360_db_01-03-19.7z/file

Reactions: brickmii82

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it has to be a paperclip. it took me a few attempts, but I got it with a paperclip. and, yeah, it should become hot right away. if it doesn't, try again.

another option is to open the pack. you can open it with a flathead screwdriver or something flat like a knife, since it's essentially glued together from what I remember.. inside are two double A batteries connected to a logic board. those rechargeable battery packs don't last long, especially if not used.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Manouel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

I am looking around for a guide on how to load ripped xbox360 games from an external HDD to my modded console. Can you recommend somewhere I should look in particular?

thanx

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

I am looking around for a guide on how to load ripped xbox360 games from an external HDD to my modded console. Can you recommend somewhere I should look in particular?

thanx

jtag or rgh? just create a custom path to it in game paths in FSD or Aurora, then refresh the database so that it's scanned. alternatively, if it's a jtag rip (all files present), you can go into file manager and click on the default.xex of the game to boot it up.

Manouel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jtag or rgh? just create a custom path to it in game paths in FSD or Aurora, then refresh the database so that it's scanned. alternatively, if it's a jtag rip (all files present), you can go into file manager and click on the default.xex of the game to boot it up.
I wish I knew. I got the thing already modded and I have no idea how it got done. How do I know if it is jtag or rgh?

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I knew. I got the thing already modded and I have no idea how it got done. How do I know if it is jtag or rgh?

you can dump the nand, then put the nand backup into xebuild gui. it will tell you what you have, along with motherboard revision, and some other stuff.

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, you don't need your cpu key either to get that information. use nand flasher 360 to dump the nand. it will verify it once it's dumped, and it should only take a few moments. some nands will be larger if they have internal memory, but mine is only 16.5MBs. it will prepare you for if you have to update the nand (if you ever choose to or have to). because it can now read the nand and what you have, it's virtually idiot proof when updating. many years ago, you had to know all that information.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Gift
  • Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later:
    TheZander
    @ TheZander: were you even joking about the ds? also a stolen ds is a huge tragedy. I'm beginningto wonder where your priorities lie
    Gift
    not a joke it was stolen and yes streetpass was turned on but i don't have a mac id or any clue of who did it. is there any hope of getting it back ive invested over $1,000 in it
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    This mac n cheese is bad
    +1
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    how tf do you invest over a grand in a DS?

Signed, someone who has invested over $700 in a mechanical keyboard
    +1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ive broken 4 digits
    Gift
    (ok, not me technically, since i myself didnt spend the money,my parents did, but still)
    Gift
    also on a related note, i should start treating my keyboard better, my friend saw my keyboard while visiting my house and he said "holy shit why is it this dirty do you like shove it up your ass right after you clean it or something"
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Lol you'd imagine anyone that can put 1k towards a ds would have fuck it money and just buy it again
    Gift
    (and for those of you wondering, no i dont shove it up my ass i just eat while gaming)
    Gift
    I swear some of these new users are duplicate accounts just to troll the shitbox lol
    Gift
    i mean, let's not pretend we contribute great stuff here normally
    Gift
    So you admit to having duplicate accounts? Sickly you know the offense for that :0
    +1
    Gift
    although it does have it's moments, where else would i have to specify i dont shove keyboards up my ass
    Gift
    Fun fact I didn't really realize the big pack in little Debbie's meant big snacks I thought they were double layred so I got home and was amazed and felt sick after finishing a big Christmas tree
    +1
    Gift
    oh shit it's almost christmas, i need to make a christmas pfp like last year
    Gift
    Why yes it usually happens every December unless you're Jewish
    Gift
    im muslim, what does that mean for me
    Gift
    You get screwed
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think you get 72 virgins or something lol
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sounds like a sexual nightmare to me but ymmv lol
    Gift
    That's life after death psi at least give him something to look forward to after 18
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie
    @ KennieDaMeanie: Lol you'd imagine anyone that can put 1k towards a ds would have fuck it money and just buy it again
    Gift
    it was small investments over the course of a year and a half
    Gift
    Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later: it was small investments over the course of a year and a half