Tutorial Pinky's Xbox360 Tutorials

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is off topic but does anyone know any jtag or rgh installers in USA? The guy who did mine hasn't been around for a long time

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is off topic but does anyone know any jtag or rgh installers in USA? The guy who did mine hasn't been around for a long time

@aadz93 might do them, but I don't know if he's in the US (can't remember), also @brickmii82 might still do them. I think he's in the US, but I haven't seen him around for a long time. that might be the person you're referring to?

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@aadz93 might do them, but I don't know if he's in the US (can't remember), also @brickmii82 might still do them. I think he's in the US, but I haven't seen him around for a long time. that might be the person you're referring to?
Yeah brickmii82 is the one who did mine last I knew he was moving and I haven't heard anything since the beginning of the year

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those are the only two people I know of who might do it. aadz is still active on here, so he'll probably respond. I think I've seen him offer that service anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: i have caps lock set to "ctrl" on my keyboard