Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlbertoSONIC Can you please fix your shoddy work :)
NHDEQLO.png

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
yeah! I haven't gw card, I need to acess the gw menu tho(need formatting emunand) but my L button is broken
I fail to see where the issue comes from ? If you start the gateway exploit, without the card, you will be taken to the menu, regardless of buttons held or not

markz716

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything you said and enable firmlaunch but now when I hit give me some Pasta and try to boot into Pasta mode it says
preparing Arm11

jump!

and stays in this screen, my 3DS freezes and I have to press and hold the power button to shut it down.
Do you know what this may be? :(

I've had Pasta up and running for a little while (beta 4 I believe) on my 9.0 US N3DS. Been working great.

Want to play Samsh so I tried to download 9.5 pasta firm file from that iso site, enabled firmlaunch, and it freezes.

Downloaded the newest Pasta RTU from same iso site, again tried to enable firmlauch, and it freezes with this same error ending in "Jump!"

I tried searching for a solution to this and can't seem to find one. It seems that everyone has abandoned Pasta at this point. Is there a way to fix this, or just jump ship to ReiNAND? or RxTools when N3DS is supported..? Thanks guys.

Link'sSpiritualAwakening

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had Pasta up and running for a little while (beta 4 I believe) on my 9.0 US N3DS. Been working great.

Want to play Samsh so I tried to download 9.5 pasta firm file from that iso site, enabled firmlaunch, and it freezes.

Downloaded the newest Pasta RTU from same iso site, again tried to enable firmlauch, and it freezes with this same error ending in "Jump!"

I tried searching for a solution to this and can't seem to find one. It seems that everyone has abandoned Pasta at this point. Is there a way to fix this, or just jump ship to ReiNAND? or RxTools when N3DS is supported..? Thanks guys.

Reinand is going to be your preferred loader anyway. It uses emunand which means you can update to 9.5 and use amiibos. Create an emunand with gateway launcher first (backup your SD card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle