Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witalka_Shelby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tested 2 Transcend 64gb class 10 and a samsung evo + 64gb class 10 card all 3 dont work.. All Fat 32 formated..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I use a 128gb sd card and pasta works fine.

Brand of sd card?
Which program do you use to format ?

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, could some of you please test this patcher channel?
It patches nim for E-Shop Spoof, and the homemenu für regionfree. Its based on ygw-eshop-spoofer, but intead of doing kernelhax to get svc_Backdoor access I defined it inside the rsf file, so it will work on firmlaunch Pasta too(now I'm able to buy the Smash DLC xD).
It could be possible that it works on Gateway Emunand too, but atm I dont have my Gateway, so I cant test it, and it is only testet on a 9.0.0E New 3DS and 9.2E old 3DS atm.
The regionfree patch is based an rxtool regionfree, but homemenu only atm. I will release the source after some testing. :)

Edit:
Newer version here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-c...required-ninjhax.388925/page-298#post-5555599

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested 2 Transcend 64gb class 10 and a samsung evo + 64gb class 10 card all 3 dont work.. All Fat 32 formated..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Brand of sd card?
Which program do you use to format ?

It's a PNY 128gb SDXC (speed is the little U with a 1 in it so class 10)

I formatted it using minitool partition wizard. I used fat32, 32kb cluster, and made sure it was a primary partition.

Reactions: de2j

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, could some of you please test this patcher channel?
It patches nim for E-Shop Spoof, and the homemenu für regionfree. Its based on ygw-eshop-spoofer, but intead of doing kernelhax to get svc_Backdoor access I defined it inside the rsf file, so it will work on firmlaunch Pasta too(now I'm able to buy the Smash DLC xD).
It could be possible that it works on Gateway Emunand too, but atm I dont have my Gateway, so I cant test it, and atm it is only tetset on a New 3DS 9.0.0E.
The regionfree patch is based an rxtool regionfree, but homemenu only atm. I will release the source after some testing. :)
It works for me.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Theme selection from settngs is done, check out latest commit! https://github.com/capito27/Pasta-CFW

No release for now: I'll release a pasta update once i finish the random theme selection ;)

THEME SELECTION STRUCTURE:
sdmc/3ds/PastaCFW/UI/ contains 9 folders:
-0 <--- HERE GOES THE DEFAULT THEME

Put custom themes in folders from 1 to 9 and select them from settings!

ATTENTION! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THE 3DSX FILE, THE COMPANION APP AND THE LOADER.BIN, OR YOU'LL GET CRASHES!
It doesn't work for me :( I built both 3dsx and bin files, moved the theme from UI to UI/0 but if I hold L I get a black screen. Autoboot works fine, though.
Any clue? I'll update pastaConfig as soon as I get Pasta working. BTW, there is a new Pull Request :)

de2j

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a PNY 128gb SDXC (speed is the little U with a 1 in it so class 10)

I formatted it using minitool partition wizard. I used fat32, 32kb cluster, and made sure it was a primary partition.

That's it!

I was using HP Format Tool for formatting fat32 and that's the cause.
I've tried minitool partition wizard with your settings and Pasta gets working.

Thank you!:lol:

Reactions: enigma85

Witalka_Shelby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's it!

I was using HP Format Tool for formatting fat32 and that's the cause.
I've tried minitool partition wizard with your settings and Pasta gets working.

Thank you!:lol:

I tryed it to with Hp tool.. I try later the minitool.. Hope it works :)

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried to implement your decrypt9 nand dump method into our source, and launching it through the official brahma launcher ? (we may have removed important memory assignments from brahma, so that might help)
Ok, i finally got around to doing this and the result from running the loader.bin from standalone (not modified) brahma is the same as running it with the pasta-brahma launcher. Dump isn't valid, dumps garbage still, it's the correct size but still garbage. No idea why... :(
Kinda weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol