Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It patches the home menu, to show the icons of out of region games, and it also disables the check for updates befor using the e-shop, or ingame dlc store.

Im not able to test it on my o3DS(9.5 Emunand), because I have registered the nnid i transfered to my new 3DS, so its not possible for me to log in, but maybe i will do a systemformat to test it.

Got it working on my GW Emunand 9.2 and 9.5 without any issue for both eshop spoof and cia region free.

Edit: GW Emunand is a region free cfw so... I'm not quite sure that :D

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
It patches the home menu, to show the icons of out of region games, and it also disables the check for updates befor using the e-shop, or ingame dlc store.

Im not able to test it on my o3DS(9.5 Emunand), because I have registered the nnid i transfered to my new 3DS, so its not possible for me to log in, but maybe i will do a systemformat to test it.

One problem I'm having is updating Pokemon Shuffle. It'll download 60% of the update, and then ask me to update my console to continue. Every other game update has worked fine so far. I don't recall it being an out of region CIA, but perhaps it is.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One problem I'm having is updating Pokemon Shuffle. It'll download 60% of the update, and then ask me to update my console to continue. Every other game update has worked fine so far. I don't recall it being an out of region CIA, but perhaps it is.
How are you trying to update pokemon shuffle?
Are you using the menu or the E-shop?

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried both ways, each resulting in the same thing. For the games that did successfully update, I was able to use the menu.
Maybe its a bad ticket. My self created SSF IV CIA is acting like this, if im trying to update it. The cias i owned and created with funkyCIA got legitimated at first e-shop access on the other side, that why I'm able to update them. Maybe you need to get another cia :)

Reactions: bache

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any Usage of EmuNand currently? (If not own Gateway) because everything I do, I can do in PastaCFW or I am wrong?

(Since there is a Option to Format EmuNand on PastaCFW)

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does firm.bin have to be in anywhere specific or is it suppose to be in PastaCFW folder? I can't get firmlaunch to work. I have it enabled in Pasta settings too.

Last edited by Bill Ding,

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is a new version of my eshop-Region Patcher. Its tested on new 3DS 9.0E and old 3DS 9.5E(older rxtools versoin, without regionfree), so it should also work on emunand this time.
Now it searches for the nim Adresses too, later I will add a menu to select the patches, that should be applied. Please give feadback, including your 3ds type(old3ds/3DS or new 3DS) firmware Version and if you are using Sys or Emunand.

After some featback and menu implementation I will release the source and create a Thread for it, with the compatibility and usage Informations.

Edit:
Regionfree will not fully work on cardriges, because there still is the update check atm.

Thanks a lot, I can confirm that it works fine on a n3ds gw emunand. :yaysp:

Reactions: kactusss

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love firm buns.
f587c430d83d42dcf7468aa247f6cd4d.jpg
lol

Reactions: Suiginou

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
amiibo are the Minifgures right? EmuNand is for get a Legit 9.8 right? Or dosn't it work on N3DS?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a new version of my eshop-Region Patcher. Its tested on new 3DS 9.0E and old 3DS 9.5E(older rxtools versoin, without regionfree), so it should also work on emunand this time.
Now it searches for the nim Adresses too, later I will add a menu to select the patches, that should be applied. Please give feadback, including your 3ds type(old3ds/3DS or new 3DS) firmware Version and if you are using Sys or Emunand.

After some featback and menu implementation I will release the source and create a Thread for it, with the compatibility and usage Informations.

Edit:
Regionfree will not fully work on cardriges, because there still is the update check atm.
Question: Am I supposed to get an icon in the Home Menu because when I install this I don't?

EDIT: I take it back. I didn't realize this replaces the original eShop Spoofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"