Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You must use an application like FBI, which is run with Ninjhax. Or if you were on 4.x, you could install DevMenu with PBT-CFW and use that instead.
Basically FBI/DevMenu is for installing games, then Pasta is for playing them.

I know this is semi-off topic, but (besides legality) how does FBI compare to BigBlueMenu?

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you :) so im sitting here and wait for a fix. I have no game to update to 8.1

I guess these offsets are incorrect? I would try to locate these offsets as I have a 7.x firmware but I wouldn't have a clue where to begin to do a mem dump to begin searching for it. Best left for the experts in this forum ;)

else if (type == '6'){ // 7.0-7.1
u32 *dest = 0x080521C4;
u32 *dest1 = 0x0803D568;
memcpy(dest, patch, 4);
memcpy(dest1, patch1, 4);
}

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to make a Pasta MSET loader for the N3DS?

Mine is N3DS but the possibilities currently lie as "The chain doesn't work for N3DS at all", "I didn't replace enough in the chain (and don't know what else to replace)" and "I did something wrong".
All three of which are completely possible I have no idea which at the moment.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is N3DS but the possibilities currently lie as "The chain doesn't work for N3DS at all", "I didn't replace enough in the chain (and don't know what else to replace" and "I did something wrong".
All three of which are completely possible I have no idea which at the moment.
Ok, thanks :)

Reactions: Margen67

icedzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys, someone can please give me a ninjhax save file for 9.2.0-20E o3DS? the one i have take me to the internet browser and not to the hb launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...