Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we start a bounty for emuNAND? :nds: I got five on it!

I also got five on an alternative launching method.

But I guess I should start first off by saying thanks, for a cfw that hasn't bricked my 3ds :)

Reactions: weatMod

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys now I have some free time. Please can you all test the latest (github) version and tell me if the firmware autocheck is working? The compiled version, downloadable from the OP, isn't the latest version.. I attached the latest version below.

This version here works flawlessly on my 4.4.0-10U O3DS and my 9.0.0-20U N3DS
I didn't see any colors, it just flashed some white text on top screen for a few secs and booted directly into Pasta mode :grog:

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm using it since someone found out a way to solve the blackscreen boot problem.
Everything is working perfectly.

But that's true that another way to launch the exploit would be great... I installed in on both my sister's O3DS and my own O3DS XL there isn't any problem to share the cartridge while we're together but when I've got the cartridge and I'm not at home, she just can't run unisgned cia.

I was thinking about Zelda OOT3D. Is the Zelda exploit (used by the Gateway team to launch their launcher on N3DS) usable to launch the CFW?
I don't know anything about coding and everything related to those kind of things, but if it possible, it would be a great alternative to the Ninjax system... The game is easier to find for people. (And I already got it :P)

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using it since someone found out a way to solve the blackscreen boot problem.
Everything is working perfectly.

But that's true that another way to launch the exploit would be great... I installed in on both my sister's O3DS and my own O3DS XL there isn't any problem to share the cartridge while we're together but when I've got the cartridge and I'm not at home, she just can't run unisgned cia.

I was thinking about Zelda OOT3D. Is the Zelda exploit (used by the Gateway team to launch their launcher on N3DS) usable to launch the CFW?
I don't know anything about coding and everything related to those kind of things, but if it possible, it would be a great alternative to the Ninjax system... The game is easier to find for people. (And I already got it :P)

If you don't reboot the system you should be fine to run the installed cia's.

Crusard

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys some news about my pull request:

-The firmware autoselection is done and fully working
-The ui is done and fully working, it only shows if you hold down L while PastaCFW homebrew app's boot.
-Boots in only few seconds!

But I need a 400x240 wallpaper to put on the top screen. I thought something related to pasta... Is there someone who could make it for me? Pasta picture + Pasta CFW name is enough...

For Bottom Screen
AdHrkL6.png

For Top Screen
bfiHSp6.png

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
UPDATE
I've added new offsets (thanks to motezazer). So now there's support to

o3ds:
4.x
5.x
6.x
7.x
8.x
9.x
n3ds:
8.x
9.x

Also, for that purpose I've rewritten the firmware detection code and i'm not sure that it's fully working. So if you can, post here the 3ds system version and if it worked. Thanks to everyone! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro lost all his money on gacha toys https://gachax2.com/